The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

Mickey ( Sup Rch Bound too )

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you think Karen is saying to George lol only clean please :- "

last 1 for tonight

family shot Hellbound with son and daughter

:lol: you only showing the rough side of the gypo camp Yvonne :- " What about our posh neighbours in their new caravan :- " You forgot to mention the bottle of Vodka we won in the pub quiz o:) 'Gypos Rule' :lol:

We left Scotland yesterday at 12 mid day and got home at 12 midnight a long journey but we had a great time thanks to KIRKCALDY WRC and all the workers .Also like thank AT MINERS for a loveley weakend .Thanks Sue and Tony for a great barbicue we had a good night hope the boys toe comes right for champs

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS

hellbound said:
what do you think Karen is saying to George lol only clean please  :- "
2 more laps please-before you come off the beach! or

Don't forget to pick the sh-te up! or

That bloody gold chain has dropped off again-find it now!

Karen

Lovely pics Yvonne wait till you see the ones on Toni's camera.You will laugh, some people look rather worse for wear, :- " I wonder who they are lol :D

One of them wouldnt be me would it??? If it was on the friday night Im pretty sure Im safe as I only had a couple :- " :- "

nova said:
Lovely pics Yvonne wait till you see the ones on Toni's camera.You will laugh, some people look rather worse for wear, :- " I wonder who they are lol :D

stormy weathers said:
One of them wouldnt be me would it??? If it was on the friday night Im pretty sure Im safe as I only had a couple  :- "  :- "
Well it couldn't be me or you cos if your couple on Friday were like my couple on Saturday there's nothing to worry about and Yvonne on Sat only had a couple :thumbsup: :cheers:

sadieandco said:
nova said:

stormy weathers said:
One of them wouldnt be me would it??? If it was on the friday night Im pretty sure Im safe as I only had a couple  :- "  :- "
Well it couldn't be me or you cos if your couple on Friday were like my couple on Saturday there's nothing to worry about and Yvonne on Sat only had a couple :thumbsup: :cheers:

to right Karen or Kim lol :thumbsup: its that Toni she's the drinker the rest of us LADY'S were ok and very well behaved :cheers: :) :)

a big well done to mochara doing the double, ( both derby,s ) and brilliant performances from southern spark, branco, peggy sue, game on, kaiser chief, sid young, mr thub-run, hot rocks and Geordie,s worst nightmare, all ran great all week. oscar ran his last race at scotland coming third in the vet final, rather fitting finishing his career at scotland where his career started winning the scottish dog puppy,s in 2002

debbie said:
a big well done to    mochara  doing the double, (  both derby,s )  and brilliant performances from    southern spark, branco, peggy sue, game on,  kaiser chief, sid young, mr thub-run, hot rocks    and Geordie,s worst nightmare,  all ran great all week.    oscar ran his last race at scotland coming third in the vet final,  rather fitting    finishing his career at scotland  where his career started winning the scottish dog puppy,s in 2002
[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY RETIREMENT OSCAR [/SIZE] :wub:

Karen-Coral said:
hellbound said:
what do you think Karen is saying to George lol only clean please  :- "
2 more laps please-before you come off the beach! or

Don't forget to pick the sh-te up! or

That bloody gold chain has dropped off again-find it now!

Karen

go back and get JAKE told you that dog can run HE IN THE CON FINAL :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back