The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scottish Derby

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
PIC13-5.jpg

OVERALL SUPREME PUPPY WINNER R & R

PIC2-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, and thanks for getting them all on so quick, can fly off to Madeira a happy girl now lol.

A big well done to all of the winners, nice to see some surprises over the weekend. Massive well done in particular to Tajaweed, and Insane Jane but best bit for me has to be Sade and Cleo getting their first jacket, bet Bob's face is guna be a picture!

Gutted i missed this weekend, but one i will defo be at next year!!

excelent couple of weekends,racing and company,big well done to all the winners and loosers,to many to mention,well done with insane jane that bitch never put a foot wrong both weekends,a fantastic achievement again well done...pity about the bloody weather shame it wasn't as good as the dog racing :thumbsup:

Had a great week in scotland, apart from the weather was a bit dull, a huge well done to george, val and val on winning the scottish derby and everyone else who ran, and thanks alot to porky and piglet for the breakfasts, tea and suppers :D just wonder how many people got stuck trying to get off the feild :- :lol:

had a really good weekend. Well done all the winners especially george with moose great final and that is what racing is all about with really good amtmosphere. :D :D well done karen with harvey getting runner up scratch and coming bk from injury :)

:D A big well done to Tilly getting runner up in the Puppy final & also to Zelda with runner up in the Scottish Derby :thumbsup:

Just came back from Scotland, had really good weekend. Welldone to all the winners especially to Insane Jane, also well done to Toni, Keeley and Tam for the way Zelda, Tilly and Connor ran, they did us all proud :) I must say a big thankyou to Yvonne and Tony for thier hospitality and the good company we were in :)

great week end pity about the weather but takes more than a bit of rain to stop whippet racing.

big well done to the derby winner insane jane.

puppy winner r&r

no limit winner tagaweed

and all the other winners :D

and a big well done to penny ( prada ) she was outstanding :thumbsup:

Just back from Kirkaldy,all caravans off and nobody stuck.BIG WELL DONE to George Val and Valerie with Insane Jane,3 Scottish Derbys with 3 different dogs (Brilliant Achievement).Also Tiger T winning the 17lb class and Silver Spark the 20lb Veterans.

Danny.

ps just like to remind Valerie that the WORST DOG in Scotland has beat the Derby winner twice this year. Just in case you have forgoten. :p :p

Actually Danny I think it was once this year and once last was it not lol. My mum says that even worse.

Well done to all winners over the weekend, tiger t, silver spark, soot a root, mr nobiddy, snow white, sugar rush, Sween in consolation, GWN heat winner, Storm breaker 2nd in scratch, SMOOTH HEAT WIN lol

And of course Insane Jane taking the main event :)

congratulations to all the winners over the past ten days some great close racing good to watch,

a big thanks goes to all the kircaldy club members for their hard work to make yet another great scottish derby :)

well done all the winners and a big well done to gooooorge and mouse

jim grace jamie

Well done to all the winners esp marie nd gerrie with benson ;) ,val with insane jane, gaz nd dee with spirit of the stag, young mark and fam with zeus and sadie nd karen with turbo tootsie big well done sorry if iv missed few people out lol

p.s did you have to put that pic up val ! lol

Well done mark m8 with RED DEVIL :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
great week end pity about the weather but takes more than a bit of rain to stop whippet racing.
big well done to the derby winner insane jane.

puppy winner r&r

no limit winner tagaweed

and all the other winners :D

and a big well done to penny ( prada ) she was outstanding :thumbsup:

forgot to mention gary & dee spirit of the stag :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back