The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scratch Racing/breeding

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mutley said:
lake-land terrier
Dont lok like a lakeland from where i sit.But then the head is way back in the darkness.Have looked again tho,and still look's like a border to me.Then the only lakeland's ive been around ,where show type,and like all breed's,the show type's differ greatly from the worker's.Still cant wait to see those pup's though. ...Billy...

Was i was told last night on best authority that midge is a lake-land :thumbsup: ... can i add puppy pics to follow as soon as she has them ... i reckon 4 - 2 of each

springer said:
i have no problem with scr racing in fact i love it , the only thing is the way they are breeding,how can you say they are whippets when certain people are putting a half whippetxghd to full ghd,then there offspring to a ghd where will it end , the time as come for some restrictions on the way you can breed. but then there will be a load of lies told on the way they are bred,and you can.t put a weight restriction on because then you are penalising the proper way of breeding ie whippet x ghd   just another opinion :D   :oops:
well i cannot beleive it lake land terriers running with the no limits that should be fun should be some track records broken what do you think JOHN. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
GRAHAM PEM said:
rodders said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
none ped whirrier no limit scr lol

nice one

Your just worried Graham,cause it looks like them pups of yours could have some competition :- " o:)

I reckon 4 Dee.3 dogs 1 bitch,and they are gonna be sooooooo cute :thumbsup:

wot pups would that be karen. :lol:

Don't play daft :- " You know what pups I mean ;) and anyway if these make no limits you wont have to worry,cause they wont be in your scratch class :- " :lol: ;)

Come on Graham lets be having it.What weight are the pups now :)

GRAHAM PEM said:
rodders said:
Come on Graham lets be having it.What weight are the pups now :)
weighed them at 6 weeks old dog pup 10lb all the bitches around 9lb and people say i only like biguns. :thumbsup:

Just looked back on our Harveys topic and he was 18lb at 12wks,can't find an earlier weigh,and Geoff had put on Lucys(Sugar Rush)weight at 10 wks as 12lb.Lucy as made 30/31lb and ok we all know Harvey :lol: I reckon people might end up surprised with these Graham,and I might be right in my earlier post some of these might be in the lower scratch classes :thumbsup:

P S Vicky how far out was you with our Harvey 37/38lb (w00t) :lol:

DENISE BAILEY said:
This is midge not long to go now father none ped whippet around 18lb , i am hoping for a couple to be whippet like in appearance lol (only joking)
Guesses  on how many puppys midge will have  will have

none ped whirrier no limit scr puppy on there way :wub:

post_272_1199905805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your gonna be busy then Dee :sweating: Can't wait to see what these look like :D

4 so far 2 girls 2 boys, but still more to come

Thats put my guess out the window :lol: Tell her to hurry up so we can see the pics :D

one more ...shes going a good 4 hours between them but shes happy as larry ...taken it all in her own stride

Trust a woman to take her time :lol: Do you reckon there's many more?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back