The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scratch Racing/breeding

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have no problem with scr racing in fact i love it , the only thing is the way they are breeding,how can you say they are whippets when certain people are putting a half whippetxghd to full ghd,then there offspring to a ghd where will it end , the time as come for some restrictions on the way you can breed. but then there will be a load of lies told on the way they are bred,and you can.t put a weight restriction on because then you are penalising the proper way of breeding ie whippet x ghd just another opinion :D :oops:

springer said:
i have no problem with scr racing in fact i love it , the only thing is the way they are breeding,how can you say they are whippets when certain people are putting a half whippetxghd to full ghd,then there offspring to a ghd where will it end , the time as come for some restrictions on the way you can breed. but then there will be a load of lies told on the way they are bred,and you can.t put a weight restriction on because then you are penalising the proper way of breeding ie whippet x ghd  just another opinion :D   :oops:

some good points there but some bad points also.

who puts a half whippet x greyhound to a full greyhound. o:)

i know i put a non ped whippet to a full greyhound. :- "

and yes you are right people might start and lie about there breeding but i aint no lier thats why i let people know the truth about the dogs i breed. ;)

i would like to know what your ideal mating would be but one thing i do know it will have greyhound blood in it some were along the line. -_-

Well i look at it this way, its peoples choice wot weight of dog they want, if they want a small one thats wot they go for and if they want a big dog thats what they want, ive always had to have wot comes out, if i could have a dog pup out of my chaz being it big or small i would keep it sue P.S thats my say and i expect people will have a go at me cos at the mo i cant seem to say anything right lol

Spot on Sue. I love to watch scr racing but wouldn't want one because I like the little dogs. I bought a bitch out of a greyhound and two becomes one hoping that she'd stay under 30lb and she has. If she'd gone over it made no diff. but I still pref. small. That's why I wouldn't go for a 25lb+ dog onto greyhound in case it went to big for me but I wouldn't put anyone down who did because that's there choice and the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing. :huggles:

AND I LOVE YOU TOO SUE

HAPPY NEW YEAR

SEE YOU SOON :D :D :huggles:

GARY :cheers:

Glad someone loves me and i couldnt get 4 scratch dogs in my bed lol

SUE DONT TAKE THINGS PERSONALY

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ON HERE

THINGS NEVER COME OUT QUITE RIGHT WHEN YOU WRIGHT DOWN WHAT YOUR TRYING TO SAY . :wacko:

IM TOLD I ALWAYS SOUND AGGRESSIVE BUT THATS NOT WHAT IM LIKE AT ALL

GARY :thumbsup:

S. Rodgers said:
Glad someone loves me and i couldnt get 4 scratch dogs in my bed lol

WHY WOULD U want four dogs in your BED ---??????

Thought T.C would be more than enough for most---lol

TOP CAT----WOW--MEE-OW---pussy .......

steve

This is midge not long to go now father none ped whippet around 18lb , i am hoping for a couple to be whippet like in appearance lol (only joking)

Guesses on how many puppys midge will have will have

midget002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
This is midge not long to go now father none ped whippet around 18lb , i am hoping for a couple to be whippet like in appearance lol (only joking)
Guesses  on how many puppys midge will have  will have

Asay Asay 5 5 :- " thats five

Hadn't they better be terrier like in appearance, wouldn't want anyone to be accused of racing a "ringer" on the terrier circuit :- "

Breed just for the terrier sections what Linda puts on @ one of her opens

And if not whippet x terrier is it possible at all a fox could of lined her ...all eyes on midge lol :- "

Just one ?.Will these be none ped whippet's,or none ped terrier's. (only joking)Will make nice little whirrier's,as they're known.Is she full Border terrier? Billy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump :thumbsup: guesses come on you lot , i know midge is not a whippet but she is adorable lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back