The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Severe Flood Warnings!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pleased it wasn`t as bad as expected and that you are all safe. We escaped without a scratch in Lincolnshire, thank goodness !! I have worried about you all throughout the night !!

KEEP SAFE !! :huggles:

posh totty said:
hey you lot!!!! we are all still here!!!! (w00t)   a fretful night to say the least , nearly a row with police when i refused to leave the dogs!!! still we are VERY VERY VERY lucky in great yarmouth to have not seen the surge that was expected, i will e saying an extra thank you to him upstairs tonight  :)
i cant believe the amount of care and concern shown on here over this period of time , i have passed on things to donna/andy ( wiggy)& ann (annsa) , i cant thank you all enough for your support, calls texts and offers  :huggles:   :huggles: you know how special you are  :huggles:   :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING [/SIZE]

i think this shows the power of friendships made on here  :huggles:   :huggles:

Awwww...

sure glad you all didnt need this after all... :lol: :huggles:

boats_noahsark_anim_.gif

All over now. We took our Rotties to a friends at 4am. Moved Whippets and pups upstairs. Filled a flask with Dennis's milk. Took some food,water, BEER, etc up to the 3rd floor and waited. All we had was the flexible joins of the flood wall had gone in a few places and a small river of water was running out of the ship yard opposite and into the drains which coped very well. Our cellar is flooded but as the wine is in racks above the water it should be ok. Hooray. Hic. Thanks for all the concerned well wishers messages. :huggles: :huggles: :cheers: :cheers:

Judging by Tanyas pictures youve been very lucky. Does it usually rise over the winter months too.. (w00t)

lol thats why you aint answering your fone !!! (w00t)

bet little dennis :wub: is getting extra kisses and cuddles right now :)

WELL YOU GOT TO SPOIL THE LITTLE MAN NOW AND AGAIN

Just to say how pleased we are you are all safe :thumbsup:

Lillibet

Only just caught up with this- glad you are all safe and that it wasn't as bad as expected :- "

Hope there's not too much damage :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

Really pleased you and your family and all the dogs are ok Tan also Ann and the other k9ers up in that area x :thumbsup:

:))

hi really pleased that you are all safe , was thinking about you all , :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back