The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sewrc Thurrock Open 2md 3rd 4th May

billericayboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DUE TO PROBLEMS AT OUR CURRENT FACILITY REGARDING THE THE CAMPING ON THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND IN MAY. WE HAVE FOUND A NEW VENUE FOR THE SOUTH COAST SCRATCH, JAN KEEBLE AND SHELIA WEBB CHARITY OPEN

WE WILL BE RACING AT BARLEYLANDS PLEASE LOOK AT THE WEB SITE SITE FOR ALL THE FACITLIES

WWW.BARLEYLANDS.COM

WE HAVE HIRED A SMALL SHOW GROUND AND THEY HAVE DEICATED THE CAMPING AREA TO WHIPPET RACERS

THEY ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL PRICE OF 7.00 PER NIGHT FOR CARAVANS 6.OO FOR TENTS AND 3.50 FOR CHILD TENTS. ALL BOOKINGS SHOULD GO VIA ME AND I WILL BE COLLECTING THE MONEY DURING THE WEEKEND. YOU CAN ARRIVE AS EARLIER AS YOU LIKE AND STAY AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY ELECTRIC HOOK UPS. BUT THERE ARE SHOWER TOILETS A DISABLED TOILET AND RUNNING WATER

THE SHOW GROUND FOR RACING IS NEXT DOOR TO THE CAMPING SITE.

THIS IS A VERY LARGE SHOW GROUND THAT HOSTS SOME OF THE LARGEST EVENTS IN ESSEX, JOHN AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE GROUND WE WILL BE RACING ON AND THE OWNERS ARE PREPARED TO WATER ROLL AND CUT IT BETWEEN NOW AND THE EVENT. JOHN AND TREVOR WILL BE GOING OVER MOST WEEKENDS AND WE ARE CONFIDENT THE TRACK WILL BE GOOD.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE WEB SITE AS IT WILL GIVE AN IDEA WHATS GOING ON IT ALSO HAS DIRECTIONS

BUT FOR THOSE TRAVELLING ITS NO FURTHER THAN THURROCK

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE

BYE

PAT AND JOHN

Well done Pat & John

I know how hard you have worked this past couple of weeks to ensure that you can still stage your week-end event.

I hope the weather co-operates and we have a scorcher.

Once again well done to both of you

regards

Doreen & Bill

Well Done :thumbsup: thats great news :thumbsup:

A BIG WELL DONE TOO

JOHN & NANNA PAT :wub:

AND A BIG THANK YOU

ON ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT IN REGARDING THE CLUB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RAY

Pat you have worked the oracle there we have been to Barleylands many times with the boys for football and also been to the farmers market there. Fantastic grounds, lovely venue. If John and Trevor need any help dont hesitate to phone. Once again well done Ray

i would like to thank pat and john for all the endless hard work that they both put into the club not only does pat give up all of her spare time running around organiseing every thing she also books the dogs in pulls the traps does the raffle theres to much to mention and you john where do i start making kickboards getting spindals made getting batries scales mending traps where do i stop every kid i know love you both the club wouldnt be here without you both. there aint a word i can say or write that could explain how much i appricate what you have done so i would like to say THANK YOU.

i would like to thank pat and john for all the endless hard work that they both put into the club not only does pat give up all of her spare time running around organiseing every thing she also books the dogs in pulls the traps does the raffle theres to much to mention and you john where do i start making kickboards getting spindals made getting batries scales mending traps where do i stop every kid i know love you both the club wouldnt be here without you both. there aint a word i can say or write that could explain how much i appricate what you have done so i would like to say THANK YOU.
no more trev youre making me cry get them darts ready :lol:

could someone please post the address so i can find a bnb near the track plz

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

TREVOR YOU FORGOT JOHNS A GOOD DART PLAYER

BYE

PAT

could someone please post the address so i can find a bnb near the track plzthanks in advance :thumbsup:
THE POST CODE IS CM11 2UD BUT THE VENUE IS NOT FAR FROM BASILDON I DO NOT KNOW ANY BNB BUT THERE'S A CAMPANILE LESS THAN 3 MILES AWAY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRY AND FIND SOMETHING FOR YOU.

PAT

thats brill news was really looking forward to this weekend, was already looking for camps site so we could still come for the weekend, well done pat and john, you can book us in thanks

looking forward to weekend book me in pat and ray needs to get is wallet out to pay the bill well done pat and john for getting a good venue. :thumbsup: lyndon

Last edited by a moderator:
MORE GOOD NEWS

RAY AND RAE HAVE KINDLY DONATED A LOVELEY PRESENTAION JACKET THE SNOW FOX FOR THE OVERAL WINNER OF THE SHELIA WEBB CHARITY OPEN. THANKS AGAIN TO RAY AND RAE.

BYE PAT

MORE GOOD NEW RAY AND RAE HAVE KINDLY DONATED A LOVELY PRESENTATION JACKET THE SNOW FOX JACKET TO THE OVERALL WINNER OF THE SHELIA WEBB CHARITY OPEN

THANKS TO RAY AND RAE.

BYE PAT AND JOHN

MORE GREAT NEWS IM GOING TO WIN THE DARTS I HOPE EVERYONE FORGOT IM BUYING THE DRINKS BECAUSE NUBIAN GOT A WHIPPET :sweating: :cheers: :cheers:

Just had a look on the Barleylands web site.It's fantastic :thumbsup: kids will have a great time,and so will George :lol:

Sounds really good - make sure we're camping next to Friggsy :cheers: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back