The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sharon Has Made A Decision!!!!!!

ecksey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Over the last 6 weeks sharon and i have been asked this question on more than one occasion!!! (w00t) (w00t)

So i am pleased to announce that we now know which one fynn is!!!! :wub: :wub:

But........ do you????????? :teehee:

Which one is Fynn??????????

Fynn No.1

fynnno3.jpg

Fynn No.2

fynnno2.jpg

Fynn No.3

fynnno1.jpg

Good luck :thumbsup:

I think its Fynn No 2 :D

They are all adorable :wub:

Really nice to see you over the weekend Cara - glad you know who your little lad is now :huggles:

So which one you keeping Sharon :- " :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its Flyn Number 3 :lol: :wub: you silly beggars tell us........... :lol:

Hmmmm... ok, this is a pure guess... Is Fynn, Fynn number.... 3?

Emma xx

Deb said:
I think its Fynn No 2  :D
They are all adorable  :wub:

Really nice to see you over the weekend Cara - glad you know who your little lad is now :huggles:

So which one you keeping Sharon :- "  :- "

WILL TELL YOU AFTER CARA HAS REVEALED WHO FYNN IS LOL

I think it's Fynn 2 :unsure: but if I'm wrong you got a good deal anyway cos they are all gorgeous :wub: :huggles: :wub:

so come on tell us which is your babe ?

All so cute but im sure i congratulated you

on which one you got on another post :b

I must have read something wrong :lol:

I thought you said number 3 was yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to say Flynn is number 3. Number one is gorgeous but looks a bit like a girl. :wub:

Havent a clue but they are all soooooo handsome :wub: :wub: It must have been a really hard choice :sweating:

Nice to see you again yesterday Cara :huggles: lovely food at your pub :thumbsup:

well I would have to say 1, 2 and 3 as you couldnt choose and had to have them all :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are all just adorable :wub: So which ever one it is you are very lucky :huggles:

Lovely to meet you again yesterday Cara :huggles: Hope you could still see after Star

licked your glasses :- " :lol:

We had a very nice meal in your pub, :thumbsup: while Star slept soundly on the padded bench seat :wub: :huggles:

:luck: with the pup, whichever one it is :- "

Come on then put us out of our misery.... :lol: :blink:

Some of you are obviously right!!!!!!

keep guessing.......you will know soon,xx

(w00t) ....Ohhh you are just teasing us now :p ......So come on which one is Fynn ?? :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back