The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Leger

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A big well done Karen and Chief of course. Really pleased for you. Glad it all went off smoothly. wELL DONE. NEVER SAY NEVER. Keep it up.

Well done to all finalists today. Some cracking races. Big congrats to my favourite 3 girls and of course the L.W.B. perhaps it might stand for lovely wonderful boy now Karen.lol

Been another great weekend,with some fantastic races.Will write my epic later lol but for now Big,big,big,big Well Done to Karen and the Wilson clan,on taking,the first Shirebrook Leger with Tora (Two faced) and Mickeys(Bound Too) gorgeous homebred lad Chief (Never Say Never).Chuffed to bits for you mate,he was fantastic.One of the best races of the year.Also Big Congrats to Rob and the superb Stay Out taking Supreme Scratch in another close fought fantastic race.Been a good un Well Done Shirebrook.

had a brill weekend with some great company well done lee with jodie (spot black) takin cons vets and a HUGE well done to karen and family with cheif (never say never) think it mite be steak for tea ;) and drinks are on you wednesday night karen lol

mand ritch n girls xxx

Returning the favour Karen.

Saturday 45 scr

R Clear View

B Hells Seeker

W Springwell Ruby 2nd

BkTinkers Gift

O Stay Out 1st

N/L Heat 1

R King Louis 1st

B Deneside Beau

W Just Paddy

Heat 2

R Clear Way

B Oi

W Shes Hell 1st & class winner after D/H

Pup scr

R Sweet Chalice

Yearling scr

R Killer Queen

B Cute as Hell 1st

Vets scr

R Rodger the Dodger

B Raggie Black 1st

Dogs u/19

R Tiddlywinks

B Kinda lmpact

W Weardale Lad 1st

u/22 heat 1

R Force Two

B Mateys Touch 1st

heat 2

R Jedward

B Little B

W Twist n Pulse 1st & class

u/25

R Swift Boy 1st

B Up 4 North

W Marble

BkChancer

O Two Bob

u/28 heat 1

R Queens 11

B Kansas

W Classic Rock 1st

BkEast Ender

heat 2

R John Jo

B Blue Darling

W Never say Never 1st & class

BkSpider Man

u/31 heat 1

R Mister Bit

B Shere Khan

W Cobain 1st

heat 2

R Lucky Darling 1st & class

B Robson

W Comin Thru

u/34

R Annies Dog 1st

B Blue Shadow

W Twisted Tip

Bitches u/19 heat 1

R Tilly Trotter

B Silver Sands 1st & class

W Sapphire Flash

BkMarc

heat 2

R Prada

B Ride a White Swan 1st

W May Stag

BkTilly

u/22 heat 1

R Just Trouble

B GMK Red Fox

W Our Bea

BkWaddle On 1st & class

heat 2

R Candy Mill

B Spotless

W Sasha Fierce

BkSkoshi Tiger 1st

u/25 heat 1

R Wor Stag

B Tink ya Do 1st & class

W Sheer Pleasure

BkSoot a Root

O No Rush

heat 2

R Mimzee Mu

B Tinkers Rose 1st

W Milly the Moocher

BkDark Gem

u/28 heat 1

R Relentless

B Down 4 South

W Hey Girl 1st & class

heat 2

R Black Diamond

B Show Girl

W Mega Delight 1st

u/31 heat 1

R Paper Dragon

B Sparklin Whizz

W Whats the Story 1st & class

heat 2

R Anagram 1st

B Riverside Gem

W Hells Amber

u/34

R Showcase

B Cracked the Ice

W Jakki Whizz 1st

Pups u/22

R Beauty Spot 1st

B High Spirit

W White Lighter

u/28

R Mon Amor

B Lola

W North B4 South 1st

BkTry Holly

O Weardale Wonder

u/34

R Won Bingo Ball

B Teddy Boy 1st

Yearlings u/22

R Eight Spot 1st

B Bally Bay

u/28

R My Classical Beauty 1st

B Come on Izzy

W Smack That

BkMissymu Belle

u/34

R Annies Dog

B Hells Echo

W Kung Fu Panda 1st

Vets u/22

R Cassie

B Full Song 1st

W Spot Black

u/28

R D J Darling

B Rooneys Run 1st

u/34

R Barking Mad

B Cobain 1st

SUNDAY

L/W Dog Semi

R Swift Boy 1st

BTwist n Pulse

W Weardale Lad

H/W Dog semi

R Annies Dog n/r

B Lucky Darling

W Never say Never 1st

L/W Bitch semi

R Tink ya Do

B Waddle On 1st

W Silver Sands

H/W Bitch semi

R Jakki Whizz

B Whats the Story

W Hey Girl 1st

CONSOLATION

N/L Scr

R Deneside Beau n/r

B Oi

W King Louis 1st

u/22 heat 1

R Candymill 1st

B Spotless

W Tilly Trotter

BkTiddly Winks n/r

O Sapphire Flash n/r

heat 2

R GMK Red Fo x 1st& class

B Jedward

W Little B

BkPrada

O A Kinda Impact

u/28 heat 1

R John Jo

B Blue Darling

W Spiderman

BkSheer Pleasure

O Milly the Moocher 1st

heat 2

R Black Diamond 1ST

B Queens 11

W Marble

BkTwo Bob

O No Rush

heat 3

R Show Girl d/h & class

B Wor Stag d/h

W Tinkers Rose

BkSoot a Root

O Dark Gem

u/34

R Showcase

B Hells Amber

W Sparklin Whizz

BkComin Thru 1st

Pups u/22

R High Spirits

u/28

R Mon Amor

B Lola 1st

W Try Holly

BkWeardale Wonder

u/34

R Won Bingo Boy

Yearlings u/28

R Come on Izzy 1st

B Missy Mu Belle

u/34

R Hells Echo

Cons scr sup King Louis

Cons vet sup

R DJ Darling

B Spot Black 1st

Cons pup sup

R Won Bingo Ball 3rd

B Lola 1st

W High Spirits 2nd

Cons yearling sup

R Hells Echo

B Come on Izzy 1st

Cons sup final

R Comin Thru 3rd

B Show Girl 1st

W GMK Red Fox 2nd

Scr Leger final

R Stay Out 1st

B Shes Hell

Vets Leger final

R Cobain 2nd

B Rooneys Run 3rd

W Full Song 1st

Pup Leger final

R Teddy Boy 3rd

B North B4 South 1st

W Beauty Spot 2nd

Yearling Leger final

R Kung Fu Panda 3rd

B My Classical Beauty 1st

W Eight Spot 2nd

SUPREME LEGER FINAL

R Hey Girl 3rd

B NEVER SAY NEVER 1st

W Swift Boy 2nd

BkWaddle On 4th

What a fantastic week-ends racing, well organized, well done every one.

Been another great weekend,with some fantastic races.Will write my epic later lol but for now Big,big,big,big Well Done to Karen and the Wilson clan,on taking,the first Shirebrook Leger with Tora (Two faced) and Mickeys(Bound Too) gorgeous homebred lad Chief (Never Say Never).Chuffed to bits for you mate,he was fantastic.One of the best races of the year.Also Big Congrats to Rob and the superb Stay Out taking Supreme Scratch in another close fought fantastic race.Been a good un Well Done Shirebrook.
thanks Karen saved me alot of writing again lol will just add well done Joyce winning Sup yearling with My Classical Beauty ( Bound Too X My Quest )

had a great weekend and was home by 6pm tonight lovely. some very good races over the last two days and i believe the camera was called on quite a few times. todays final was the best race ive seen this year 4 top quality animals and @ 2ft per 1lb it read like it shud b anyones race and i have to say the spectators werent dissapointed with all 4 dogs practically goin over the line together. congratz to the supreme winner never say never (ive always liked this dog and about the same age as my whizz babies too) and well done to the other 3 as well. the supreme scratch was also a cracking race neck and neck all the way 3/4 of the way up where we were sitting it was still anyones race brilliant. well done to the eventual winner stay out. the puppy winner north b4 south looking very impressive with a strong finish. dont think ive seen much of the supreme veteran winner full song she ran very well. the yearling race was another good one with my classical beauty the victor well done. well done to everyone involved in this open and well done to all the winners and anyone taking part. we shud all b very proud of ourselves.

well done to shirebrooke it was a great weekend of racing .

well done to karen and NEVER SAY NEVER he ran out of his skin over the two days.

also all the other finalists.

well done to all the winners and runners.

a special well done to NORTH B4 SOUTH (george) what a debut for him his first puppy open and he was very impressive credit to paul & kathryn he did you proud.

Well done to Kathryn and Paul with North B4 South :thumbsup: (George) He done you proud :huggles:

Elaine John & Sox :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO MANTON CREW WITH THERE DOG NEVER SAY NEVER WINNING THE 2012 SHIREBROOK ST LEDGER HE RAN HES HEART OUT FOR YOU GIRLS IT WAS CLOSEST BIG RACE FINAL IVE EVER SEEN IN WHIPPET RACING 115 DOGS GREAT TURN OUT FOR THIS ELITE EVENT GLAD TO HEAR ITS GOING TO BE YEARLY RUN RACE THANKS FOR GIVE ME JOB ON MIC FOR WEEKEND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THIS ELITE EVENT AND TOP THE WEEKEND OFF MY LITTLE BITCH GMK RED FOX COME BACK TO BIT FORM SO END OF GREAT WEEKEND THANKS TO SHIREBROOK WRC SEE SOON :thumbsup:

well done karen and never say never he ran great for u all weekend dont get to p*****

Thank you Les for putting results on much appreciated :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone for the 'well dones' still a little gobsmacked the little white boy (change of last word, some of you will know what we usually call him) did us proud - I'll be back on tomorrow to add a few words, but all in all I think the first Shirebrook Leger was a hit and the trial run went good, but then maybe I'm a little biased at this one. Got to google a bit of Latin too, maybe that be a name for my next dog - night night from one happy whippet owner :D

Well done to Kathryn and Paul with North B4 South :thumbsup: (George) He done you proud :huggles:

Elaine John & Sox :thumbsup:
looks very good for this prada litter george the first to race and the others starting to school very well exciting litter :luck: nice one :luck: paul/kathryn.

great to see a different dog taking the spoils he must of ran out of his skin to beat swift boy,nice one karen :luck: :flowers: :thumbsup:

well done karen great win for you.nice to see a new dog winning :thumbsup: and well done all the other runners,win or lose

theres always a gr8 show at the dogs.

nice to see some of our old friends,,,we no sooner got there and it was time to head back,but still enjoyed it

thanks for the coffee linda :thumbsup:

I would like to say a big Well Done to Never Say Never for taking Supremefor you Karen and Family! Also, well done all the Old Hall dogs' who did our club proud.

Was a great weekend even of I did miss most of Saturday afternoons racing as I had to go home suffering with a migraine :( so thanks to Kimmy for taking over the camera for me ur a good un Sis! On to the Sunday head still hurting but no way was I missing another days racing dosed up on pain killers and o my god was I glad I did :) our Chiefy winning his first supreme!!! Bobby was there to see it to and he loved it (hope it gets him back into racing) so well done Our Little White B*****d so proud of you boy!!!!

Also well done to Joyce and My Classical Beauty winning our Turbo Tootsies Trophy another thing that made Bobby smile knowing our friends had won his 'Cleo's Cup' well done maize :) and lastly well done everybody else who won and took part you all made it a great weekends racing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A brilliant weekend with some superb racing no more so than the supreme final, well done Karen and girls on taking supreme you all must be so proud, got to say Shirebrook club make us so welcome, roll on next year bigger and better if thats possible. :flowers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back