The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shirebrook Staff Wrc

Sadie you have always been brought up to share, what is yours is mine and what is mine is mine, thought that went for the dogs things too !!!! Ok im off work this week ill see what i can do, cos you might need a new one :wacko:

29th October 2011 160yds/lb

Dead Red 30 2nd

Shere Khan 28 1st

Dynamite 23 3rd

Skinnybutfast 21

Twisted Tip 31 3rd

Tilly 18 1st

Weardale Lad 17 2nd

Never Say Never 23 3rd

Weardale Lady 18 2nd

Pipastrell 17 1st

Mon Ami 25 2nd

Cassie 22 1st

Force Two 18 3rd

C FINAL

Twisted Tip 31

Dynamite 23

Never Say Never 23 Winner

Force Two 23

B FINAL

Dead Read 30

Mon Ami 25

Weardale Lady 18 Winner

Weardale Lad 17

A FINAL

Shere Khan 30

Cassie 22

Tilly 18

Pipastrelle 17 Winner

Another good mornings racing, with loads of trials before racing, in between and then at the end. Then into the club for the AGM meeting and a lovely buffet :thumbsup:

160 yds/2ft/lb

A good turnout of 16 for the handicap this morning with what seemed like loads of trials again. The spot the ball was won this week by Lee, well done Lee, forgot to say it as won last week by Chris.

Dead Red 30 1st

Mon Ami 25 2nd

Vivs Starlight 21 3rd

Plan B 20 4th

Shere Kahn 28 2nd

Force Two 21 3rd

Skinnybutfast 21

Tilly 18 1st

O So Classic 28 3rd

Unique 27 1st

Dynamite 27 4th

Never Say Never 25 2nd

Loshys Scratchy 30 3rd

More of Moppet 25 4th

Cassie 22 2nd

Pipastrelle 17 1st

D Final

Dynamite 27

More of Moppet 25

Plan B 20 Winner (Cracked It x She's the Tops)

C Final

Loshys Scratchy 30 Winner (Dancemaster x Fleetwood Flame)

O So Classic 28

Force Two 21

Vivs Starlight 21

B Final

Shere Kahn 28

Never Say Never 25

Mon Ami 25

Cassie 22 Winner (Cracked It x Hot Mouse)

A Final

Dead Red 30

Unique 27 Winner (One More x Stoppit Moppet)

Tilly 18

Pipastrelle 17

Some of the finals this morning were extremely close, had some really good races. :thumbsup:

See you all next week :thumbsup:

12th November 2012 - 150yds/lb

A lovely bright morning more like a spring morning than an autumn one, think the sun brought out the racers a good turn out and some good racing.

Purple Haze 32 4th

He's Haunted 25 2nd

Cassie 22 1st

Plan B 20 5th

Bound Too Fizz 16 3rd

Vivs Staright 21 2nd

Top Peak 20 3rd

Tilly 18 2nd

Spot Black 17 5th

Bound Too Be 16 1st

Divalicious 27 2nd

Hells Amber 27 3rd

Never Say Never 26 (Withdrew due to injury)

Pipastrelle 17 1st

Point Taken 26 3rd

Mon Ami 25 1st

Force Two 21 4th

Weardale Lady 18 2nd

SCRATCH

Chunks Winner

OI

E Final

Plan B 20

Spot Black17 Winner

D Final

Purple Haze 32

Force Two 21

Too Be 1Bound6 Winner

C Final

Hells Amber 27

Point Taken 26

Top Peak 20

Bound Too Fizz 16 Winner

B Final

Divalicious 27

Hes Haunted 25

Vivs Starlight 21

Weardale Lady 18 Winner

A Final

Mon Ami 25

Cassie 22

Tilly 18

Pippastrelle 17 Winner

A good mornings racing 20 dogs in total with numerous trials before, in between finals and at the end :thumbsup:

Good Luck to all running at bend champs tomorrow and see everyone next week :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
brill mornings racing Teddys 'Bound Too Be' first race at club and he did great :sweating: will bring camara next time i'm at club :thumbsup:

really pleased with the masked marvels first 2 races at club totally knackered after walking up the track to collect the dog needed to sleep all afternoon lol

(w00t)

really pleased with the masked marvels first 2 races at club totally knackered after walking up the track to collect the dog needed to sleep all afternoon lol

(w00t)

The masked marvel did good - Tony I'm shocked you sleeping all afternoon I hope that was after you'd done the dinner and the shopping for Yvonne :thumbsup:

The masked marvel did good - Tony I'm shocked you sleeping all afternoon I hope that was after you'd done the dinner and the shopping for Yvonne :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pmsl thats a good joke Karen :thumbsup:

Awwww bless little teddy/flint (w00t) :lol: done good :wub: :thumbsup: Bet you pair are chuffed to bits with him.Decided i'm gonna shout TF from trackside,that way i'll be in good books with you both :lol: Bet Yvonne was k........d watching you Tony :sweating: :lol:

19th November 2011

A lovely mornings racing with a good turn out of 20 dogs for the handicap :thumbsup: For the next few months we will be back running on the old track, whilst work can be carried out on the other track in preparation for 2012's racing calendar :thumbsup: The track is a bit shorter (145yds i think!!) this ensures a good safe run in so we have decided to run 2ft/lb and 1/2 yd/lb to see how it goes :thumbsup: Today we ran 2ft/lb and had a nice mix of weights in the A final and some good close racing.

Trinity 27 3rd

Never Say Never 26 1st

Spot Black 18 2nd

Run Once More 17 4th

Try Once More 26 3rd

Point Taken 26 4th

Mon Ami 25 2nd

Weardale Lady 18 1st

Dead Red 29 1st

Keiths Dream 24 4th

Red Spot 20 2nd

Bound Too Fizz 16 3rd

Secret Spot 27 1st

Vivs Starlight 21 4th

Tilly 18 3rd

Pipistrelle 17 2nd

Hells Amber 27 4th

He's Haunted 25 2nd

Force Two 22 3rd

Cassie 22 1st

D FINAL £7.00

Hells Amber 27

Point Taken 26

Keiths Dream 24

Vivs Starlight 21

Run Once More 17 Winner (Gold Run x Crystal Blue) Owned by Dennis & Kath Cockram

C FINAL £8.00

Trinity 27

Try Once More 26

Force Two 22

Tilly 18 Winner (Just Friends x Katies Double) Owned by Sheila Copley

Bound Too Fizz 16

B FINAL £10.00

Hes Haunted 25

Mon Ami 25

Red Spot 20

Spot Black 18 2nd

Pipistrelle 17 Winner (Cracked It x She's the Tops) Owned by Shaun Haywood

A FINAL £15.00

Dead Red 29

Secret Spot 27

Never Say Never 26

Cassie 22 (V) Winner (Cracked It x Hot Mouse) Owned by Sheila Copley

Weardale Lady 18 2nd

A fine double for Sheila this morning going home in pocket, well done :thumbsup: Nice to see Dennis and Kath this morning well done Roly taking the D Final and Shaun's little Pipistrelle once again in the winners enclosure taking the B Final this week. Thanks to the workers Dennis on traps and Chris on lure as normal, mum (Pat) for judging as usual, a few close ones this morning the distance and 2ft made for some good finishes :sweating: The new photographer Kath will post pics later, thanks Kath I've only forgotten camera for the last 3 months so much appreciated :thumbsup: Last but not least the £10.00 spot the ball winner was Joyce :thumbsup:

Ooops forgot to say 10th December we will be holding a christmassy meeting with christmas hampers for ALL final winners, everyone welcome :thumbsup:

thats a brill turn out Karen sorry we missed it back next week :thumbsup:

Reads like a great morning Karen :thumbsup: Big Well Done everybody,especially Sheila :thumbsup:

Nice to hear Lishy had her first race, here's hoping she improves with experience as she comes out of season. :wub:

shirebrook006.jpg

A winner cassie [sheila]

shirebrook010.jpg

B winner Pippastrell[shavns]

Is that a smile from Sheila (w00t) :lol: Nice pics Kath :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back