The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Should Ann Have Done It?

Was it justice or was it Homicide?

• No, should have left the little harmless creature alone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, should have murdered it in cold blood.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[SIZE=21pt]GUILTY AS CHARGED.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WE SENTENCE YOU ANNSA TO A WEEK IN K9 JAIL UNLESS YOU GIVE A REASON AS TO WHY TO YOU BATTERED TO DEATH A POOR DEFENCELESS SPIDER IN COLD BLOOD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]need to bring in the remote control for questioning[/SIZE]

Annsa has probably saved many more lives by her heroic action, eg. heart attack, car accident and other fear related accidents due to spider phobia :thumbsup:

NOT GUILTY :blink: :blink:

kill it...... kill it....... kill it...... (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
kill it...... kill it....... kill it...... (w00t)
You murderer Julie! Harmless creatures working to rid your home of the flying beasties. I had a big one in the bathroom once, and I fed it flies :lol: What does that say about me? :wacko:

whipwat said:
Annsa has probably saved many more lives by her heroic action, eg. heart attack, car accident and other fear related accidents due to spider phobia :thumbsup: NOT GUILTY :blink:   :blink:

You're excused that reaction Noelene, after all not all Aussie spiders are quite as harmless as our british ones!!

meddling said:
whipwat said:
Annsa has probably saved many more lives by her heroic action, eg. heart attack, car accident and other fear related accidents due to spider phobia :thumbsup: NOT GUILTY :blink:   :blink:

You're excused that reaction Noelene, after all not all Aussie spiders are quite as harmless as our british ones!!

Especially the redbacks on the toilet seat :teehee: :lol:

I think Ann did what she had to do............if i was in her shoes i would have done the same thing............but with a very large shoe on the end of my killing machines (husband) leg :- "

spiders are just wrong...........those horrible long legs and big fat bodies should all be exterminated :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

LET ANN GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find ann ...[SIZE=21pt]GUILTY[/SIZE].... of cold blooded murder and should be sentenced acordingly :- " ..........lock her up and throw away the key until lurecoursing cause i need my mate there then for a natter (w00t)

trish g said:
i find ann ...[SIZE=21pt]GUILTY[/SIZE].... of cold blooded murder and should be sentenced acordingly :- " ..........lock her up and throw away the key until lurecoursing cause i need my mate there then for a natter (w00t)
OH THATS RIGHT.............hang her out to dry, until you need her............honestly trish......you should be ashamed of yourself :- "

hely said:
trish g said:
OH THATS RIGHT.............hang her out to dry, until you need her............honestly trish......you should be ashamed of yourself :- "

you saying our ann is wet misses :eek: shame on you :- " :D

she needs me as much as i need her on these taxing days :- " (w00t)

trac said:
hely said:
trish g said:
hely said:
no its trac that is wet :- "

:oops: trac is looking your going to be in trouble now (w00t)

i dont care..........trac is not allowed to be mean to anyone............so i can say what i want to her :- "

theres still pm hely :- "

hope june doesnt come in here :unsure: :sweating:

IF ANY RUDE OR INSULTING PM'S ARE SENT TO ME.........THEY WILL BE PASSED STRAIGHT ON TO A CERTAIN MOD :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back