The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Should Trac Be Free?

Should trac have been let out of k9 jail?

• Yes poor trac didnt deserve it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No trac has been asking for it

• Clair should do Trac's time (its all clairs fault anyway)

• Trac and Clair both deserve the slammer

• June should do Trac and Clairs time

• Total voters

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to recent shocking events, i have made this poll.

Now that convicted con, Trac has been let out of jail, please vote to put her back in, to serve out her full sentence, which she deserves :- " :p

or if you feel she wasnt solely to blame put the right person/people in jail (w00t) :- "

:huggles:

:oops: being the first to vote has just droppd me in it :sweating: :sweating:

:eek: :eek: :sweating:

wonder what i will vote :- " :devil:

:eek: I cannot believe you've done this Katie!!! :eek: Luckily not too many people about today, so we might just get away with it by default :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

meddling said:
:eek: I cannot believe you've done this Katie!!! :eek:   Luckily not too many people about today, so we might just get away with it by default :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:
you reckon clair :sweating: wonder if junes seen this :unsure:

We appear to be loosing here Trac...big time!!! :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

meddling said:
We appear to be loosing here Trac...big time!!! :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:
:oops: looks like we will be in there later then clair

just watch out for governor juney (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
We appear to be loosing here Trac...big time!!! :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating:

People keep voting for us without leaving a post...so we don't know who's voting for who :unsure: 8) 8)

cowards (w00t) :lol:

pmsl, clair blame trac it was her idea, shes the master mind to all naughty plans :devil: :- "

shes a very bad influence on me o:) :- "

k4tie-d said:
trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:

People keep voting for us without leaving a post...so we don't know who's voting for who :unsure: 8) 8)

cowards (w00t) :lol:

pmsl, clair blame trac it was her idea, shes the master mind to all naughty plans :devil: :- "

:eek: :eek: [SIZE=21pt]excuse me missy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]think someone else needs a spell inside[/SIZE] :- "

trac said:
k4tie-d said:
[quote name=trac' date='Sep 7 2008, 07:05 PM

EXCUSE ME! im not the one throwing about dares left right and centre, if you hadnt dared me i would never had done it, hence TRAC = BAD INFLUENCE :p :huggles: :huggles:

k4tie-d said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:

EXCUSE ME! im not the one throwing about dares left right and centre, if you hadnt dared me i would never had done it, hence TRAC = BAD INFLUENCE :p :huggles: :huggles:

:eek: :eek: :oops: [SIZE=21pt]im on my way back to jail[/SIZE] :sweating:

k4tie-d said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:

She's a wicked woman isn't she Katie - look at what level she's dragged me to (w00t)

meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
trac said:
k4tie-d said:

She's a wicked woman isn't she Katie - look at what level she's dragged me to (w00t)

Clair im pretty sure you dragged trac some of the way 2, at least thats what the people who have voted seem to think :- " :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back