The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Show Question?.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
At the end of the day a RESERVE IS A RESERVE because thats what it is :- "

quintessence said:
*Lesley* said:
[
Just for the record though I cannot believe you have humoured this man for four pages :lol:   :teehee:

Cos it's Monday, and I'm having a rotten day at work and it's a bit more entertaining than dealing with shoplifters and their stroppy parents :rant: , I'm just enjoying the banter.

Jenny

so you get them too jenny?im still in favour of the saudi arabian school of thought. :- " chop their hands off! (w00t)

kris said:
quintessence said:
*Lesley* said:
[
Just for the record though I cannot believe you have humoured this man for four pages :lol:   :teehee:

Cos it's Monday, and I'm having a rotten day at work and it's a bit more entertaining than dealing with shoplifters and their stroppy parents :rant: , I'm just enjoying the banter.

Jenny

so you get them too jenny?im still in favour of the saudi arabian school of thought. :- " chop their hands off! (w00t)

The shoplifters or their parents? :- "

Wendy

This form of reporting the placings have been brought down through time. It is KC rules and in days gone by a Res to the class was better than a 4th place. I must say I have never ever heard of the first 3 placings being disqualified in all my time of showing. This happens in all breeds and not just Whippets. They all have the same 1st 2nd 3rd and Res. So I think your question should be asked and directed towards the KC. They have rules and regulations which we must abide by when we take our dogs into the show ring regulated by the K.C. I say this because recently some shows in the Germanic type of GSD have taken place under SV regulations.
see I knew somebody would have a logicle answer.

Why do we respond to this rubbish
replied to like a person who didn't know the answer, if in doubt rubbish it?.

chelynnah said:
kris said:
quintessence said:
*Lesley* said:
[

Jenny

Wendy

[SIZE=14pt]The hands off the shoplifters and other anatomical parts off the parents (w00t) [/SIZE]

ps Mark, what shall we discuss today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it's funny you should ask that, i've lay awake all night unable to sleep worrying about that very question. :sweating:

But i'm slightly bothered that some of those who claim to be experts arnt realy that sure why they are doing certain things it seems like they are just doing them cos thats how it is?

I wonder how many of those who have replied would stand and stare up into the sky if they came across a couple of otheres in the street looking up? ;)

Mark Roberts said:
Now it's funny you should ask that, i've lay awake all night unable to sleep worrying about that very question. :sweating:

But i'm slightly bothered that some of those who claim to be experts arnt realy that sure why they are doing certain things it seems like they are just doing them cos thats how it is?

I wonder how many of those who have replied would stand and stare up into the sky if they came across a couple of otheres in the street looking up? ;)

If you were looking up Mark , then so would I :huggles:

:- " 'Reserve' is such a pretty word......

( :teehee: la dee la dee laaaaaaa.......)

Should there be a time limit for a protest to be lodged????? So you go to a show get RES, & wait for 10 working days for a protest.

If in that time say the first dog is disqualified, the res moves up one place. But then another from VHC becomes RES. Would another 10 working days for a further protest?

Would the best of the rest become VHC. Who would have to do the paper work on what won what, & who's on first base? :cheers:

At what stage would the 2nd place dog hand back the red ribon & receive the blue one. Also if the disqualified dog had won the CC, would each class winner come back 3 weeks later for the line up again. But waits, theres more. What if the CCwinner had won BOB, maybe the group, maybe the show!!!!!!!

We would need each dog in the class back, each class winner back, the other CC winner back, not to mention each BOB winner, then the other group winners may be required as well.

Advertising in the local rag. "Dog wins second prize & also Best in Show". :blink:

Cartman , Now you are being REALLY silly :oops: :lol:

quintessence said:
chelynnah said:
kris said:
quintessence said:
*Lesley* said:
[

Jenny

Wendy

[SIZE=14pt]The hands off the shoplifters and other anatomical parts off the parents (w00t) [/SIZE]

yep,ill go along with that! :thumbsup: :lol:

JAX said:
Mark Roberts said:

If you were looking up Mark , then so would I :huggles:

And me cos Im blonde!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back