The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Simulated Coursing,64 Dog Stake.

ladyp

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
putting this on for a friend,who is organising this event.

SIMULATED COURSING EVENT ON 13th JANUARY 2008.

64 DOG STAKE,AND WILL BE HELD NR BANBURY, OXON.

THE COURSE WILL BE RAN OVER 500YDS AND ENTRIES ARE £10.00 PER DOG.

TROPHIES AND ROSETTES FOR WINNERS AND RUNNERS~UP.

FULL DETAILS,PLEASE CONTACT PADDY ON 07737765999.

FOOD AT THE PUB AFTERWARDS AT £6.50 FOR SUNDAY LUNCH.

:thumbsup: :luck: :cheers: :thumbsup: :luck: :cheers: LADY P,SOMERSET LURCHERS. :luck:

Hi Pat,

Do you know if this is just for lurchers?

Hi Rae, whippets can come along as well,Lady P,Somerset Lurchers. :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Poo :angry: This is just down the road from me, and I'm going to a show in Southampton on that day :(

Hope you have a good one :luck:

TCx

Beejay,it will be a zig zag.LADY P :luck: :thumbsup: are you coming?

Rae,it's just a 64 dog stake,not like i had at Taunton,sorry.

ladyp said:
Beejay,it will be a zig zag.LADY P :luck:   :thumbsup: are you coming?
I don't know at the moment Pat. I've only got one whippet to lure course now. Fern's (lurcher) now too told and Woodys no longer up to it. Shame 'cause the zig zag method sounds very interesting. Nice to do summat different I think.

But there are several other whippet and lurcher folks I know living fairly close who like to lure course. I'll make sure that they know about it.

Hi Pat

I'd like to bring Savita, (so that makes 2 whippets )! I'll contact some other keen owners if that's O.K.

i was told its only for lurchers,which a shame as its not far from me

How serious is this event gonna be ladyp?

Odd question, I know but....

if its a fun day out for people and dogs and all for the laugh - then i have a whippet and a not-quite-all-whippet who would love to come

if this is a serious competition standard thingie then it's out of our league!

please let me know!

ABOUT 40 DOGS TAKING PART,SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope you have good weather and lots of fun Pat - good luck to your lot :luck:

:thumbsup: THANKS RAE,THE GROUND IS OK,AND THE DOGS CAN'T WAIT TO GET IN THE VAN.ALL TIDIED OUT AND AIRED,EARLY START FOR US,SO TO BED EARLY.JAKE, FLIGHT AND SHAKIRA ARE TAKING PART.LADY P AND ALL THE SOMERSET LURCHERS AND ONE LITTLE WHIPPET.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back