The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Slowly finding my way around the forum, I should introduce myself properly!

Flobo

Registered
Partner
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi my name is Pauline and as you know I have my oldy,Jake. I have worked in boarding kennels and also do voluntary Reiki work at my local RSPCA. I work for myself doing one to one dog walking and home boarding, am never going to make it rich but every day, whatever the weather I love my job and all 'my' dogs...Which is everything from a Miniature Pincer with attitude to a naughty Leonberger cross, hence the needs for one to one! So hi and thank you for making me feel welcome. (Hope I've done this right now..hmm):)

Hi Pauline :) sounds a lovely job you have there! Very satisfying and fulfilling . You must be kept busy with your boarding too !

Welcome, I'm glad you've kind of got to grips with the forum. Your jobs sound great and your passion for animals has shocked me with how much you are them, well anyways enjoy your time on the forum :)

welcome to the forum Pauline and for telling us about yourself :)

a fellow dogaholic! - Excellent. :D Feel free to share any of the overflow of k9 clients, altho the postage to the USA might be a bit steep. :oops: The US P.O. keeps raising the rates on everything *but* 3rd class advertisements.
~sigh~

- terry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back