The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Snoozing Puppies

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Molly's puppies are sleeping for longer now they're 10 days old and don't mind spreading themselves out around the box whilst they're doing it :wub: :wub:

P1070740.jpg

P1070741.jpg

Amy likes to use her mum as a bed :wub:

P1070738.jpg

Ash likes to sleep on her back :wub:

P1070742.jpg

P1070743.jpg

Molly is being very patient and doing them very well :thumbsup: She is spending a bit more time out of the box now, whilst they sleep, and has had a few runs around the field with the others :D Her favourite word is "rabbits" (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

What little angels they are :wub: :wub: :wub: Molly is a wonderful Mum isn't she :wub: I love the picture where Amy is using her Mum as a bed :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Crikey, has it really been 10 days, they should begin to open their eyes this week. Gorgeous.

Aww, Bless them all :wub:

Ash is so cute sleeping upside down :wub:

I am glad Molly is feeling happy enough to leave them and have a bit of ME time.

It is just lovely to see them getting bigger and stronger every day.

Bless..just look at them. :wub: It's nice to get regular updates. :thumbsup:

They all look so well and content ... :wub: :wub: Molly has been the perfect mother hasnt she just... :thumbsup:

aww :wub: :wub: :wub: i bet you dont get any house work done jane ...i know i wouldnt if i had those gorgeous babies to coo over :wub:

Lovely pictures Jane :) You're going to have your hands full soon!

Just thought I'd add a few that I took on Thursday ... they are all soooooooooooo :wub:

IMG_3607wl.jpg

IMG_3597wl.jpg

IMG_3600wl.jpg

IMG_3602wl.jpg

They are so yummy scrummy. they are growing really fast. x :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

they look so tubby, and Molly looks to have lots of milk for them ;)

not long now Jane and they will be looking back at you (my lot it was about day 15) :wub:

They certainly are putting on weight and growing well. Molly is being a really good mum. Love the flat on the back pic of Ash!!!!! Eyes will open next week!! :wub:

Scrummy Mum and babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aww little angels when they are that age, I remember when Dillys pups were like that, now look at them! Time just flies by!

IMG_5124.jpg

What a lovely puppy pictures thread! and nice to see Dilly's babies as well.

So glad all of these pups are doing well.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

So very cute..........little piglets :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ......lovely to see them doing well and Molly :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Isn't that a lovely sight - contented mum, sleepy podgy pups, all safe and well. :wub: :thumbsup: Don't get me wrong, I adore all pups but when you think of the elegant, lithe beauties these little porky piggies grow into, it never ceases to amaze me how radically they change! (w00t)

ash reminds me so much of my talulla :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back