The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was in Cupar this morning and there were a few flakes but nothing lay ... the rest of the day has been lovely and sunny (but bitterly cold) :D

We've got loads of it!

I got left work about 6ish and it was sleeting, my half 6 it was snowing, and now it is a blanket of white and its not stopping! :eek:

I live in Northamptonshire, and we had snow this afternoon, and it settled for a while. The garden looked lovely. :wub:

I live in South London, not got any yet but its bloody freezing here :( defo cold enough for it :( Clare.

been snowing in reading for the last 45mins not settling ground to wet

had a lot of rain this afternoon but it is cold

woke up to a good layer of snow here in the Highlands this morning.

dogs so excited - just really glad Miss Mabel Moo has one black leg or we would have lost her completely ..... :- "

hopefully it will come down this way then ! its really frosty here this morning but no sign of snow , looks like we are having a bright day today (w00t)

saraquele said:
hopefully it will come down this way then !  its really frosty here this morning but no sign of snow , looks like we are having a bright day today  (w00t)
Well its stopped here now so it should be flying its way to you now ;)

It's very frosty here :)

It was getting colder and colder during the night - I was up three times taking Jinny out as she had a bad tum and each time the grass was getting crunchier underfoot :blink:

Lovely morning now :D

Its sunny here but a heavy frost on the ground. Was sunny yesterday but cold- no snow thank goodness. I love looking at it but hate driving in it :(

jinnyfizz said:
It's very frosty here :) It was getting colder and colder during the night - I was up three times taking Jinny out as she had a bad tum and each time the grass was getting crunchier underfoot :blink:

Lovely morning now :D

Hope Jinny is feeling better now. :huggles:

Frost her this morning. (w00t)

NO SNOW .(THANK GOODNESS)

The sun is shining at the moment,but cold.

it's bloody FFFfreezin here.... and as i'm having a stove with back boiler fitted in the front room at the moment, there is no central heating and no hot water for another 3 days :(

everything is cold and damp in the house and there is cold condensation running down the windows,,,, though that will look quite christmassy if it freezes up :santa:

all 6 1/2 whippets are flatly refusing to come out from under my duvet :lol:

think i might go join them :D

we've got sun :( would rather have snow :- "

[SIZE=21pt]i live at the bottom of a big hill, we had frost but this morning while having a cup of tea i saw most of the cars coming past had about 3in of snow on them[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]its that time of year again wher ei start to rant..............[/SIZE]

I HATE THE WHITE STUFF :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back