The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Snow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
haycroft said:
hely said:
just heavy rain here...........thank god.........i hate the white stuff :angry:
B O R I N G....i love it

you would have to bring Billy round to play with Bradley sometime..i suppose you can stay for a cuppa ...if you must :- "

:p

WHY WOULD I WANT TO COME TO YOURS :unsure:

IM SAT HERE WAITING FOR YOU GET HERE :wacko: ............HURRY UP !!

[SIZE=21pt]why is that then hely, i don't like driving in it[/SIZE]

just hate it Debs................its cold wet and yukky............. :(

never liked it.............

beaker said:
it's bloody FFFfreezin here.... and as i'm having a stove with back boiler fitted in the front room at the moment, there is no central heating and no hot water for another 3 days :(   everything is cold and damp in the house and there is cold condensation running down the windows,,,, though that will look quite christmassy if it freezes up  :santa:

all 6 1/2 whippets are flatly refusing to come out from under my duvet  :lol:

think i might go join them :D

same here Becka .We're in the middle of having a new gas fire fitted but have to wait for the brickie to come to make the hole in the chimney breast bigger. We don't have central heating. The only heating we have is a couple of those oil radiators and its costing a fortune

hely said:

I do tend to agree with you here, Hely :D

It's very pretty on Christmas Cards but no fun in reality :blink:

It should stay on the ski slopes of Europe - that's where they need it :thumbsup:

We had about 10 minutes of snow, just enough to get excited - then it stopped. :(

jinnyfizz said:
hely said:

I do tend to agree with you here, Hely :D

It's very pretty on Christmas Cards but no fun in reality :blink:

It should stay on the ski slopes of Europe - that's where they need it :thumbsup:

thats cause your both to old to appriciate it ,wat with your arthrytas and creeky joints :- " SNOW NOT FUN ARE YOU KIDDING ME ,get me on a sledge and im 10yrs old again (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back