The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

So Much For Puppy Training Pads!

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is what Muffin & Jonah think of them (w00t) - at least it was a clean one! :- " I only left them unsupervised for a minute. I've either got really badly behaved whippets or I'm a really bad mum. :b Or maybe I'm just brave enough to post all their misdemeanors or sad enough to always have a camara on hand :lol:

muffin2036.jpg

gilliwigs said:
I've either got really badly behaved whippets or I'm a really bad mum.  :b Or maybe I'm just brave enough to post all their misdemeanors or sad enough to always have a camara on hand  :lol:
or maybe just a combination? :- " :lol:

Molly was really good and always used the pad which we left down when we went out :wub: Then Lenny arrived :rant: he shredded every pad left on the floor , dirty or clean and then peed on the space where the pad used to be :devil:

jezza said:
Molly was really good and always used the pad which we left down when we went out  :wub:   Then Lenny arrived  :rant:   he shredded every pad left on the floor , dirty or clean and then peed on the space where the pad used to be  :devil:
Muffin would never use it either but he never shredded it like Jonah did - surprisingly for the master shredder! :lol: I didn't realise what a mess they made and it's that horrible 'sticky' fluff that doesn't come up easily with the hoover. :angry:

Oh No - those little tinkers (w00t) what is it with whippets and anything paper :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
kiplin as never used the pads either, he justs lays next to them and chews a almost perfect circle out of them :lol: ,thankfully we dont have many accidents and the ones we do are usually at the back door :thumbsup: .

that pic gillian is hilarious,just typical of whippets :lol: :wub:

Hours of fun to be had...you'd better stock up with puppy pads. A much better use for them :oops: :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back