The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Soft House For Whippets...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To maja, I do love your snuggle beds,where can I get one from? we have an 11 month old red brindle whippet called Milo, and he loves to be cosy at all times! dont they all....

http://www.whippetsuk.com

04_02_07_2132.jpg

Mine arrived :)

Sunny my little shivery whippet loves it :)

We have it up in the bedroom and he snuggles down for the night -_-

AND...he stays there all night....no creeping on my bed to try to get under my covers (w00t)

Well worth every penny....

nicklela said:
To maja, I do love your snuggle beds,where can I get one from? we have an 11 month old red brindle whippet called Milo, and he loves to be cosy at all times! dont they all....

------------------------

Hi Nicklela,

Snuggle beds are from "Alfyn", you can pm her for more details. The beds are great - our dogs love it... :thumbsup:

The soft house is form Jandes Pet Products on eBay (there is link in the thread).

...and our dogs could not wish for better kennel - so cozy! :thumbsup:

I think they can not really complain, they have now everything - doggie beds, snuggle bed and soft house... :) ...but guess where they sleep at night...in our bed!

Cheeky little monkeys... :D

I've fallen for the anderson comfy kennel too for my Tito and ordered one in blue tartan :wub: a couple of days ago. Can't wait! Jane and Ernie, the couple who run the little business are great and I think developed the bed specially for their lurcher :huggles:

jeanyg said:
Mine arrived :) Sunny my little shivery whippet loves it :)

We have it up in the bedroom and he snuggles down for the night -_-

AND...he stays there all night....no creeping on my bed to try to get under my covers (w00t)

Well worth every penny....

Hi, So little Sunny has a soft house!!!! :)) any pictures? got to see Sunny in his soft house :))

jostler said:
I've fallen for the anderson comfy kennel too for my Tito and ordered one in blue tartan :wub: a couple of days ago.  Can't wait!  Jane and Ernie, the couple who run the little business are great and I think developed the bed specially for their lurcher :huggles:
Yes, Jane and Ernie are really great!! they have a wicked sense of humour : :D so Tito is next for a soft house blue tartan i understand umm!! very smart!!

can't wait to see a picture of him inside :))

These look brilliant!

I haven't got a dog (yet) but am currently in research phase for a whippet pup and those soft kennels look fantastic. Can I ask how you clean them though? I'm asthmatic, so being able to clean the bedding regularly is a must...

Hi Georgina and welcome to K9 as far as cleaning them go i think you could dry clean but it would be best to ask the makers of these soft houses for their advise

Good luck with finding your Whippet once you have one you'll never look back :))

Rachel and Finbarr :)

wilfs_bed.JPG

another great bed by jandes! as u see wilf loves his, well made and fast delivery too! :D

I've only just seen this thread and must say it has made my day to see those darling whippets enjoying their beds. I'm going to put Wolfie's pic up on the wall to make me smile. Sarah, I think Wilf looks totally and utterly as though he's in doggy paradise - is there room for any other furniture in your house!

Patsy

Riley said:
I've only just seen this thread and must say it has made my day to see those darling whippets enjoying their beds. I'm going to put Wolfie's pic up on the wall to make me smile. Sarah, I think Wilf looks totally and utterly as though he's in doggy paradise - is there room for any other furniture in your house!

Patsy

------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D ...

Whippets certainly know they comforts...I have to say, these soft houses are just perfect for them... :thumbsup:

I am so glad that I found out about them here on K9...love this forum... :thumbsup:

whippetgood said:
Good luck with finding your Whippet once you have one you'll never look back :))
Thank you for the welcome :) Am currently undecided between a whippet puppy or a rescue greyhound (although I have time to mull it over - we want to wait until my youngest son is a little bit bigger - he's a bit "full on" at the moment and wouldn't really understand about giving the dog some space when needed which wouldn't be fair on the dog. Plus I can only potty train one creature at a time :lol:

I'm loving all these photos... really making me smile!

Riley said:
Patsy

well not much floor space with this bed, but wilf loves it so its worth it! :D

GeorginaA said:
whippetgood said:
Thank you for the welcome :) Am currently undecided between a whippet puppy or a rescue greyhound (although I have time to mull it over - we want to wait until my youngest son is a little bit bigger - he's a bit "full on" at the moment and wouldn't really understand about giving the dog some space when needed which wouldn't be fair on the dog. Plus I can only potty train one creature at a time :lol:

I'm loving all these photos... really making me smile!

Welcome Georgina :huggles: I have just got my first whippet puppy and it IS like having a baby again. He is GORGEOUS (and one of these great beds is in the post HURRAH!) but I must say I don't know how anyone manages a toddler and a puppy - there's a limit to how much feeding, toileting, playing that one can do in a day (w00t)

Good luck with whatever you do - I wanted to have a rescue dog but have beloved cats so thought it better to start with a pup - and it has been hard work but so worth it. Perhaps I can get a rescue next time once the cats have learned how to be top dogs with this one :lol:

Anderson comfy kennel has arrive and it's brilliant! Tito likes sleeping on the roof

tito_roof_2.jpg

and as it should be used......

tito_anderson1.jpg

(having had a good chew of the sides (w00t) )

jostler said:
Anderson comfy kennel has arrive and it's brilliant!  Tito likes sleeping on the roofView attachment 46505

lol thats a brilliant photo.........i really want one of these, but they have run out of the colour i want (it has to match my front room :- " ) so i am having to wait :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back