The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Song And Dance X Final Blade

what gorgeous little podgies ! chunky boy could be called moon or pluto or something like that, since he's got a full moon on his back :wub:

thay are all lovely colours, do you think they'll continue to be big or is it that there are 5 of them and 10 sites at the milk bar ? :D

finalez said:
Oh my god .I hope  this comes out as it should.If it does thanx to Jacq for ages on the fone taking me thro the paces fingers crossed
They look beautiful :wub: :wub: Lesley. Only three days until we see them :) and have to make the decision (w00t) is tonight the big weigh-in or saturday? Good luck if your going to somerset and we will see you on monday :)

Puppies 3 weeks old now,so here are the weights with each pup

Syarting with the first born Rod @ 2lb 5 oz

Oooooh Taz :wub:

Bonny pups the lot of them! :wub:

finalez said:

mark & Lesley they are just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you so much for posting the pictures and weights :cheers:

Just gorgeous. I love the pics of Chunky with Aunty Rox :wub:

finalez said:

Thanks for today lesley just got back. The puppies really are :wub: we can't wait to have Harry :wub: see you at the champs :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back