The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Song And Dance X Final Blade

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
claire & steven said:
finalez said:
Puppies 3 weeks old now,so here are the weights with each pup

Syarting with the first born Rod @ 2lb 5 oz

Thanks for today lesley just got back. The puppies really are :wub: we can't wait to have Harry :wub: see you at the champs :)

Is Rod now Harry? I love the reds they are very scrummy.

Thanx Hannah.

Yes Barb, Rod is now Harry :wub: owners Claire and steven.Molly is still Molly :wub: ,she's Mark's little girl.Taz :wub: is sticking with his name( coz he does look like a tasmanian devil (w00t) ) as mum Denise Rowe will agree.Chunky is now Renzo :wub: as named by mum and dad Eddie and Karen Rowe,and little Robbie is still Robbie :wub: at the mo as owner Jean cant pick one name out of the thousand that she has chosen,she is visiting again soon to try to put a name to the face.Will put update of weights on k9 at the weekend

Only just seen the pics,been away with work. What are you feeding them on? they are huge since i last saw them :eek:

Dont want to get all Paternal with you, But would like a cuddle with them.

Hope to see them soon.

See you sunday

Jim

Oh I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pleased Eddie and Karen got Chunky. I know they were so desperate to have him. :wub:

Bless his cottons, see you on SUNDAY Les with the brood. Sod racing, I want puppies :p I now have to kidnap two, Wilf and Chunky :thumbsup: 8)

aww they are just gorgeous, you must have a great time watching them, I wish you lived near me :- " I'd come and 'help' you :lol:

they're all lovely but Renzo is so unusual and I think he's a mummy's boy ! prob. because he's most like her in colour, keep the pics coming please :wub: o:)

Oh wow :wub: ........Lovely looking bunch, though I think Taz looks a tad picked on :- " ......I'll be there Sunday so will take him off your hands :thumbsup: (do you think Denise will notice :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
finalez said:
Taken this evening....after dinner play fighting :wub:
Can't believe how much they have grown. They are just so :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Only three weeks to go until we get Harry and Taz can't wait. See you on sunday :))

Strike Whippets said:
Oh wow  :wub:   ........Lovely looking bunch, though I think Taz looks a tad picked on  :- "  ......I'll be there Sunday so will take him off your hands  :thumbsup:   (do you think Denise will notice  :lol: )
I think mum will notice Hannah but in a few months time when he has eaten her kitchen etc (w00t) she may gladly give you Taz o:)

Now we are a big FOUR weeks old;

:wub: Harry 3lb 70z

:wub: Robbie 3lb 7oz

:wub: Taz 3lb 12oz

:wub: Renzo 4lb

:wub: Molly 3lb

Some pics to go with the weights..................

Ah the mischief stage starts. You are going to be having so much fun from now on.

Grand looking pups. :wub:

Great pics, got your hands full at the moment lesley?

HOPE YOU GET ON WELL TOMORROW.

See you soon

eddie@karen

razz,rusty,dino,and connor the boarder collie.

Who are waiting for Renzo to join them.!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :)

razz,rusty,dino,and connor the boarder collie.

Who are waiting for Renzo to join them.!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :)

hey ! you've got 4 already, give renzo to us :p :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back