The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Song And Dance X Final Blade

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry but no can do,the father of Renzo was my brothers dog,and in my eyes a little bit lives on. Im sure you can have a hug if you see him. :huggles:

nymchy said:
Sorry but no can do,the father of Renzo was my brothers dog,and in my eyes a little bit lives on.  Im sure you can have a hug if you see him. :huggles:
So glad you got the chunk Karen and Eddie. He seems like a pretty special memory to me. Best of luck with him AND Dino :thumbsup:

He reminds me of another VERY special boy..............

jo_fynn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Update;

Weights taken saturday 12th(5 weeks old)

Renzo(pictured below)4lb 12oz

Taz(pictured below)4lb 8oz

Harry 4lb 4oz

Robbie 4lb

Molly 3lb 10ox

So beautiful Les............Can't believe they are nearly ready to go. Little Molly is so delicate and sweet looking. Enjoy Cornwall, hope the pups don't run you ragged and you have time for some R+R. :cheers:

Cant believe thry are the same pups that i was holding2 in one hand 3 weeks ago.

They look so big and grown up.

They do look smashing though, bet your feet will be sore by this time next week!!

See you sunday

:thumbsup:

There lovely Lesley :wub: I do love the photo with the 2 dogs cuddling :wub:

I'm getting all broody now :D

Well, I love blacks and I love red fawns (especially with black masks 8) ) but that red and white is sooooo cute :wub:

Lucky people :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all,they really are all little stars :huggles: ,but yes you know .....they are becoming tykes now (w00t) ,Got all next week off with them so as we have been already I hope to get them out on the lawn a few times..... weather behaving!!!Eddie,Denise,Claire..........have those motorhome and caravan doors open for when we roll on the field :- " .(oh by the way,as we came home from doggie walks this eve the traffic was grid locked along the 303 heading west... :sweating: hope its not alllll the way to Cornwall) x

This will be the last weigh in of all the babes together as this time next week we will (hopefully) be in Helston race field.Eddie & karen's Renzo=5lb 14oz.Claire & steve's Harry= 5lb.Denise's Taz=5lb.Jean(our friend)Robbie=4lb 12oz.Our Molly=4lb 8oz. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fab pup,s Mark the are all lovely :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
Here is the photo Mark and Les sent earlier :wub: (I had to get a bit technical to do this Les :blink: Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can see the 5th one now, he had blended in with Sox on my mobile :wub: So cute :p

Happy 1st birthday to molly, renzo, taz, robbie & harry for yesterday :wub: Well done to Molly on winning her final at Harvel nice birthday present :cheers:

Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Renzo ,Harry , Taz, Robbie and Molly.

We had a lovely days racing in sunny Harvel(thank-you harvel club).Well done Harry for clearing for racing and well done Taz who is coming on leaps and bounds(as long as his mum keeps up his new diet!!!).

We are so chuffed with Molly for winning the final ( on her birthday too) she ran really well. :thumbsup:

Can't believe they are a year old already :p Happy belated Birthday :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Molly[/SIZE] she ran well all day :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back