The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sophie Is Missing !

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a story!!!

It's so lucky that a dog lover picked Sophie up and that she wasn't hurt on the road.

What a total nightmare this has all been for you - I am relieved it's all over for you now and with the best result ever!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

Fate was certainly looking out for Sophie - what luck to be found by someone who knew about hounds! Can you get sat nav for whippets??? :D

so glad shes home,and lucky she is such a freindly girl,i remember picking finley up as a pup and graham was practially wearing sophie as a stole (w00t) :lol: :lol:

shes so affectionate and loving,im glad shes back and unharmed :thumbsup: :huggles:

Makes you have faith in human beings again , dosnt it .

great news :cheers: perhaps you ought to tie Sophie to one of your `better behaved whippys :huggles: when out walking o:)

Been at work all day, and not been able to get on here until now - I've been wondering/hoping she had been found.

Sooo glad to hear she is back safe at home and is fine after her little adventure :huggles:

Brilliant news - you must be so relieved to have Sophie back home safe and sound. :luck: :luck: What an adventure she has had, and it's lovely to know she had been well cared for. :huggles: :huggles:

Blimey that is quite a story... (w00t)

but so glad they were nice doggy people that found her and had the sense to look after her well. She is such a lucky girl to have been found by them... :huggles: :luck:

You were the last thought on my mind when I went to bed last night, (I know Im sad :blink: ) .... and cant imagine what sort of a night you had Caroline.. :( Bet you didnt sleep a wink...... but Im so glad its all worked out well this time. :) :thumbsup: One very lucky Sophie...

Last edited by a moderator:
what a wonderful ending to this!!! So pleased Sophie is back home and well done to those amazing people who found her,this gives me a lovely feeling :huggles: :huggles:

So glad, for everyone concerned, that this has a happy ending! I bet Sophie's had SO many hugs and cuddles since you got her back :wub: :wub:

And thank you to the men who found her and looked after her. It does restore your faith in human beings!

Oh my God, I didn't log on for just ONE day and it's all been happening! :eek:

What an awful experience for you Caroline, and I'm so glad it turned out to have a happy ending :thumbsup:

Give Sophie an extra big hug from us all here :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

:cheers: Well that's good news - I reckon Sophie must have a Guardian Angel, thank goodness. Sue x

thank god shes ok and that this nice gentleman found her and looked after her for the night. What a trip she had to get there. to get to swindon from here it can take about 1 hour. Bless her.

This piccy is for Caroline, its the one I used on the posters I made, and she couldn't remember it.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Sophie :huggles:

and What an eventful Birthday she had... :) :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Sophie[/SIZE].. :cheers: but really glad you are home now. :wub:

and dont do it again.. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw Sophie, you gave us all a very nasty fright

But delighted to hear you are home safe and sound :cheers: :huggles:

Glad she is home, Ive not read all the pages as busy with Colt today, but home sweet home for Sophie :cheers: :thumbsup:

What a relief!! Your mind must have been running wild with all those awful thoughts of what might have been, while Sophie was enjoying chicken & a warm bed. :lol:

I am very glad it all turned out so well.

Linda

So glad you have her home..she looks so sweet in that poster pic, and such great markings.

lucky girl spending the night in a warm house with chicken in her belly. :))

Great news about Sophie, it's lovely to know that there are decent people out there that will take in a lost dog and make every effort to find their owner - bet you just wanted to hug him :) ....... well after hugging Sophie of course :wub:

All the best with her naughty ways and if not, then by all means send her on over to Oz :wub:

Cristina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back