The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Cotts Open

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations to everyone at the South Cotts on a fantastic Open.

has to be the best so far this year and it will take a bloodsy good one to better it.

Well done To Hannah/Chris and the rest of the team.

(I thought the 1/2 way judge was good :p )

looking forward to next years

PS: Max said thanks for the Rossett (it was lovely :oops: )

Yes we agree, had a great laugh & watched some great racing :cheers: well done Hannah, Chris & all the team :D

A great day! I have posted a load of photos here.

If you aren't on broadband it will take a while for the whole page to download.

73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few of the better shots.

69.jpg

62.jpg

50.jpg

:) wicked photo s wish i could have been there any results please

First open we have been too, we had a really good day, and there was some fantastic races Well done to everyone involved! :cheers:

Carol

Thank's all :cheers: .......The photo's are great Lloyd :thumbsup: .......the results will be put on here as soon as I regain use of my arms after weighing in all of the dogs yesterday (w00t)

Hi Jane,

Sorry didn't get all the results, lost the plot a bit after a while lol :lol: I'm sure someone will have them and put them on shortly. Walter is fine and growing up quickly! He came along yesterday and took everything in his stride, he was dying to have a go, he'll have to wait a couple of weeks yet though! :D Hope Rolo is doing ok will speak to you soon.

Carol

Well done to everyone - we enjoyed the day too.

The only result I know is 'Half a chance' :wub: won the veterans (Betty Beaumont's Charlie)

Brilliant phptos again Lloyd - now we know why you didnt want to go to the pub - couldnt wait to see the pictures :D

Superb photos! Some great action shots. Well done. :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
(I thought the 1/2 way judge was good  :p )
Mark, you'll have me blushing! :b

Well done the South Cotts team, brilliant day out. :cheers:

Small Samael enjoyed the family reunion! :thumbsup:

Oh and good pics Lloyd, don't knock yourself, I appreciate it aint easy! :thumbsup:

Were these with the new Nikon? :- "

Great photo's Lloyd :thumbsup: my little girl is on a couple of shots :wub: :thumbsup:

Lovely pics, I really felt that I was there (and sorry I wasn't!). The focus on some of those dogs faces is fantastic :blink: You all seem to have had a really good day.

Well done Hannah and Chris - everything looks really well-organised :thumbsup: Nice gazebo!

Superb photos :cheers: love that first one of the dogs crossing the line - Excellent :thumbsup:

Scott Frodsham said:
Oh and good pics Lloyd, don't knock yourself, I appreciate it aint easy!  :thumbsup:
Were these with the new Nikon?  :- "

Cheers mate. They were taken with my konica Minolta A200, one of the better camera's before you get to digital slr, had real trouble with the focus. Nikon D2H hopefuly coming soon :p

:D Hi Hannah, and Chris and all, you must have had a good day, well done all, sorry I couldn't have been there, see you at the champs :)) :))

lol shazxxx

fantastic photos lloyd you will have to start taking orders for them.

and a big well done to all the cotswold team on a great open (even the rain stayed off ) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back