The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southwest Lurecoursing Event

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ChrisBishop said:
Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to Saturday up the pub, though I think Rae and myself should stick to water after the last time  :lol:   :oops:

Think you could be right there .. :eek: It should be a great weekend and a good days Lure coursing at a wonderfull venue ... :thumbsup: Thanks to Gary and Rae .. o:)

Speak for yourself Hannah (w00t) Although thinking about it Icould stick to tonic water, with just a drop of Gin o:)

I expect Gaz will share a bottle of JD with you Chris. :D

Rae said:
ChrisBishop said:
Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to Saturday up the pub, though I think Rae and myself should stick to water after the last time  :lol:   :oops:

Think you could be right there .. :eek: It should be a great weekend and a good days Lure coursing at a wonderfull venue ... :thumbsup: Thanks to Gary and Rae .. o:)

Speak for yourself Hannah (w00t) Although thinking about it Icould stick to tonic water, with just a drop of Gin o:)

LOL .... Thats more like it :lol:

Well the velvet jackets arrived today, thanks to Carole .....and even with the flu :huggles: .....Lucky she didn't have man flu hey :teehee:

If you want another dog for the novice stake you can enter Vensuter Stars And Stripes ..... Shes only ever run 1 complete course ... :thumbsup: ....

Strike Whippets said:
If you want another dog for the novice stake you can enter Vensuter Stars And Stripes ..... Shes only ever run 1 complete course ...  :thumbsup:   ....

Or I could post Duck down to you if you need an extra, she could do with a holiday ;)

Louise_Simon said:
Strike Whippets said:
If you want another dog for the novice stake you can enter Vensuter Stars And Stripes ..... Shes only ever run 1 complete course ...  :thumbsup:   ....

Or I could post Duck down to you if you need an extra, she could do with a holiday ;)

Good idea ....I'll take care of Duck for you hun ... :huggles: ;)

Again, speak for yourself - you can catch Duck on yer own :p

BECAUSE A FAIR NUMBER OF US WILL BE AT TAUNTON ON SATURDAY IN PREPARATION FOR THE INAUGURAL SOUTH WEST LURECOURSING CLUB MEETING

ON SUNDAY WE HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONE MAKING THE DRAW UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE HOLMAN CLAVELL INN WHERE ALL INTERESTED PARTIES ARE INVITED TO ATTEND.

JUST HOPE WE DON'T ENJOY OURSELVES TOO MUCH ON SATURDAY NIGHT TO

MANAGE TO TYPE AND PRINT THE PROGRAMME FOR THE SUNDAY :cheers:

We'll be at the pub on Saturday night, look forward to seeing everyone :cheers:

Any idea what time you are all meeting up as other half's curfew is half past eight (w00t)

Is Rae in charge of the typing, and will she be doing it before or after the drunken karaoke (w00t) :wacko: :teehee:

TCx

TC said:
Any idea what time you are all meeting up as other half's curfew is half past eight  (w00t)

Is Rae in charge of the typing, and will she be doing it before or after the drunken karaoke  (w00t)   :wacko:   :teehee:

TCx

Half past 8 :lol: It's dark by 6pm so I cant see we'll be much later than that TC - see you there.

(Laurrie is hand writing the draw on a prepared blank form, all i have to do is copy it so we should be OK :p )

We have another 2 Lurchers entered ....Tigger and Maisy with another possible 2 more, but I won't know till later or tomorrow. :D ...... We could do with a photographer though :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
We have another 2 Lurchers entered ....Tigger and Maisy with another possible 2 more, but I won't know till later or tomorrow.  :D   ...... We could do with a photographer though  :- "
I'm sure something can be arranged there :thumbsup:

Rae said:
TC said:
Any idea what time you are all meeting up as other half's curfew is half past eight  (w00t)

Is Rae in charge of the typing, and will she be doing it before or after the drunken karaoke  (w00t)   :wacko:   :teehee:

TCx

Half past 8 :lol: It's dark by 6pm so I cant see we'll be much later than that TC - see you there.

(Laurrie is hand writing the draw on a prepared blank form, all i have to do is copy it so we should be OK :p )

LOL That's lucky then (w00t)

I'm confused though about it being dark :wacko: Am I right in thinking you'll be in the pub about 8.30 on the Saturday night, or do you mean the Sunday after the coursing. Sorry, blonde moment :blink:

TCx

*Lesley* said:
Strike Whippets said:
We have another 2 Lurchers entered ....Tigger and Maisy with another possible 2 more, but I won't know till later or tomorrow.  :D   ...... We could do with a photographer though  :- "
I'm sure something can be arranged there :thumbsup:

He's a good 'un isn't he ;) .....it will be very much appreciated :cheers:

TC said:
Rae said:
TC said:

TCx

I'm confused though about it being dark :wacko: Am I right in thinking you'll be in the pub about 8.30 on the Saturday night, or do you mean the Sunday after the coursing. Sorry, blonde moment :blink:

TCx

We'll be in the pub just as soon as we can after setting the course up on SATURDAY afternoon :p ....and we will still be there at 8.30 :lol: ....Well you know what Raes like :teehee:

Strike Whippets said:
TC said:
Rae said:
TC said:

TCx

TCx

We'll be in the pub just as soon as we can after setting the course up on SATURDAY afternoon :p ....and we will still be there at 8.30 :lol: ....Well you know what Raes like :teehee:

Aaaah, got you :thumbsup: We're ferreting in the morning but if you want a hand just shout, we'd be more than happy to come and help and will be around just after lunch probably.

TCx

LATEST LIST OF RUNNERS FOR SUNDAY

NOVICE STAKE

HAPPY AS LUKE

SEGERS MIDNITE'S SON

BUEBEZI FRENCH CONNECTION TO ALACRITY

FOSSELAND NIGHTSTRIKE

DUMYAT LOOK LITTLE ONE

WILLOWS DELIGHT

WYNN THE FAIR ONE

THIS LEAVES ONE POSSIBLE VACANCY DEPENDING ON WHICH STAKE

HANNAH WANTS VENSUTER STARS AND STRIPES IN.

MAIN STAKE

VENSUTER ALMOND

STAR OF THE NORTH OVER ALACRITY

MALLYFIELD WILD KNIGHT WITH ALACRITY

MORTONIA BILL-BERRY

HARERUNNER HILLSPRINTER

SHYBOUT SILVER SPRING

ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS

SCARLETFAIR STARRY KNIGHT

LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

CRACKLING BEAUTY

HILLSDOWN DAYDREAMER

BIG BROTHER STRIPES

STARSTRIKE HEART AND SOUL

THIS LEAVES TWO OR THREE VACANCIES FOR THIS STAKE (SEE NOVICE STAKE

LISTING)

Looks like a good line up, and its great to see new dogs entered ....Thats what its all about, encouraging new people into the sport ;) .....Right just to mess the program up again :b .....You can put Starstrike Black in the novice stake and his mum Vensuter Stars And Stripes in the main please Laurie :cheers: ;)

larruu said:
LATEST LIST OF RUNNERS FOR SUNDAY
NOVICE STAKE

HAPPY AS LUKE

SEGERS MIDNITE'S SON

BUEBEZI FRENCH CONNECTION TO ALACRITY

FOSSELAND NIGHTSTRIKE

DUMYAT LOOK LITTLE ONE

WILLOWS DELIGHT

WYNN THE FAIR ONE

STARSTRIKE BLACK

MAIN STAKE

VENSUTER ALMOND

STAR OF THE NORTH OVER ALACRITY

MALLYFIELD WILD KNIGHT WITH ALACRITY

MORTONIA BILL-BERRY

HARERUNNER HILLSPRINTER

SHYBOUT SILVER SPRING

ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS

SCARLETFAIR STARRY KNIGHT

LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

CRACKLING BEAUTY

HILLSDOWN DAYDREAMER

BIG BROTHER STRIPES

STARSTRIKE HEART AND SOUL

VENSUTER STARS AND STRIPES

THIS LEAVES TWO VACANCIES FOR THIS STAKE

Best of Luck for the clubs first meeting. Hope all goes well.

Looking forward to seeing some photos :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back