The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spare A Thought For Trishg And Graham.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very sorry Trish & Graham, also sending our best wishes to you at this difficult time. :(

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news :(

RIP Molly :huggles:

i am so, so sorry for your loss :(

sending you healing thoughts

t x

just like to say thankyou for all your caring words,its been a struggle reading through everyones posts and ive stopped a few times because of the water works :(

will add a bit about her 11 years with us when im feeling less emotional,i feel so numb right now :(

trish g said:
just like to say thankyou for all your caring words,its been a struggle reading through everyones posts and ive stopped a few times because of the water works :(
will add a bit about her 11 years with us when im feeling less emotional,i feel so numb right now :(

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Aww Trish Graham soooooooooo sad for you Molly was a lovely old girl :wub:

Sitting with tears rolling down my face.

She will be pain free & swimming untill her little hearts content. :wub: :huggles:

so sorry Trish and Graham, what a difficul decision to be in positin to mak, lots of love to all your family :huggles: :huggles:

trish g said:

Thats to be expected Trish, Molly was a part of your family

for a long time
hug4.gif
she's running free now

Last edited by a moderator:
trish and Grayham I am so sorry for your loss my thorts are with you all at this sad time I know what your going throwe

RIP run free Molly

sue xxx

thankyou all for your kind thoughts ,molly is now free and passed over in my arms.this morning.the gentle giant will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her, god blessed us 11yrs ago by bringing her into our lives . again thankyou for kind thoughts.r.i.p.molly

I'm so sorry to hear this, thinking of you both. RIP Molly :huggles:

oh no, im so so sorry to hear this............. :(

thinking of you all :huggles:

RIP Molly xxx

So sorry to read about Molly. :(

So sorry, your memoiries will be with you always until you are reunited again :huggles: x

Until then run free Molly at Rainbow Bridge x

Big hugs to you and Graham, Trish :huggles:

Molly maybe at peace now but had the best life ever with you both.

RIP Molly

:( so sorry trish and graham, :huggles: i had the pleasure of meeting her just the once :wub: and what a lovely girly she was, may she R I P and run free :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back