The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spare A Thought For Trishg And Graham.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to hear about Molly. It's never an easy decision to make, I really feel for you both. It's obvious what a great life she's had if the photos of the many lovely walks you've taken are anything to go by. (Not that it will make you feel any better right now :( )

So sorry Trish & Graham to hear that Molly has gone to rainbow bridge :(

I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple times :)) She was well loved :wub:

RIP Molly :huggles:

Thinking of you, Trish & Graham. So sad to lose Molly, I know you loved her too much to let her suffer.

God bless Molly

:huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

So sorry to hear your sad news Trish & Graham, our thoughts are with you both at this sad time :( :huggles:

I'm so glad I had the pleasure to meet Molly, she was a lovely girl :wub: and I loved seeing her pics you took of her especially her water pics :) when you look back at her pictures Trish I'm sure they will make you smile again :huggles:

RainbowBridge.jpg

RIP Sweet Molly :huggles:

:(

So sorry, thinking of you at this difficult time,

R.I.P molly, :wub: Run Free Special Girl.

sympathy2.gif

cara,xx

:( :( So so sorry to hear your very sad news.

RIP sweet Molly :wub:

Oh Trish & Graham, We are so so sorry to hear you've lost your beautiful Molly :( She had such a lovely life with such dedicated owners - you did everything you possibly could for her, and made her life so happy right up until the end. Our thoughts are with you both, take care Naomi & Rob xxx

So sorry you have lost your lovely Molly- she was one of my k9 favourites :(

Such a beautiful face.

Thinking of you both :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

am so sorry to hear this trish and graham :(

RIP Molly xxx :huggles:

controversial said:
thankyou all for your kind thoughts ,molly is now free and passed over in my  arms.this morning.the gentle giant will be sorely missed by everyone who  knew her, god blessed us 11yrs ago by bringing her into our lives . again thankyou for kind thoughts.r.i.p.molly
just an update to thank everyone again

So sorry to here your sad news, :( I know exactly what you are going through at

the moment :( :(

My thoughts are with you :huggles: :huggles:

RIP Molly, Run free :huggles:

Ive only just caught up with this Trish and Graham...Im so very sorry for your sad loss of Molly... :( a decision we all have to face sadly one day... :(

she looked a lovely special girl, and enjoyed life to the very full right to the end with your lovely gang.. :huggles: :huggles: Thoughts are with you... :huggles:

Run free Molly...

rainbow_bridge.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back