The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spry's Babies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATULATIONS
c_hugs.gif

Hurry up with the face pictures.........i want to see the

half heads......there must be some in that lot :))

baby.gif
On your lovely babies :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

And
Welldone-1.gif
Spry :huggles: and you Lesley for being so calm :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see their little faces :wub:

:cheers: Brilliant news, can't wait for more pics! :cheers:

Congratulations on becoming a Grandma Lesley. Well Done Done to Spry (and Kane) on your new little family, they look adorable. :wub:

Jenny

Yayyyyyy! That's fab news! :cheers: :cheers: :huggles: They're all gorgeous too! :wub: :wub: Well done Spry & Lesley! :cheers:

Congratulations to all of you!! :cheers: Looking forward to more piccies when mummy Spry will let you take some.

She looks so pleased with what she has achieved - and rightly so!! They look like little beauties. Are you keeping any?? ;)

Well pleased for you fluffy, couldnt have happened to a nicer bitch :lol: hope mum and puppies are doing well.

:luck:

keith :cheers:

Woohoo!

They look absolutely gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

TCx

Congratulations :cheers: Isn't it just the most amazing experience !

Well done Spry and Lesley!

Them puppies are going to grow up to be beauties. I can see them now. Keep us updated on there progress!

Jade xx :huggles: :wub:

Wow, just like Dad! :) Any more of them individually, or is Mum back in yet? :huggles:

PS I see a lovely one with a little white arrowhead on his shiny black bottom :wub: - Arrow's a nice name :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations :cheers: , gorgeous babies :wub: :wub: :wub: , you must be delighted :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back