The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spry's Feeling Poorly

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Took Spry to the vet tonight she was not her usual self I thought she'd hurt her neck because she crying when she moved too fast :( but I just couldn't pinpoint where she was hurting, she was also tensing her whole body up and walking around really slowly, anyway she has an infection temp of 104 (w00t) she's had a painkiller jab and some antibiotics and should perk up in a couple of days :)

oh poor Spry :(

get well soon baby x :flowers:

Awww poor Spry :(

Hope she is feeling better really soon :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

jue332 said:
Awww poor Spry  :(  
Hope she is feeling better really soon  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

She will be sulking big time on Sunday Julie when she has to stay home :angry: no racing for her this week :(

Thanks Doris I'm sure she'll be milking it really soon o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
jue332 said:
Awww poor Spry  :(  
Hope she is feeling better really soon  :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

She will be sulking big time on Sunday Julie when she has to stay home :angry: no racing for her this week :(

I hope she isn't reading this :oops:

Just dontmention the R word infront of her Lesley :b

awwww poor spry :(

lets hope she is better soon :huggles: :luck: :wub:

:huggles: Get well soon spry

Zoe had a temperature last week and had to go to the vets. He couldn't find a reason for the temperature but thought it might have been an infection starting a course of antibiotics soon put her right she's back to her crazy self now

Poor Spry, hope you're feeling better soon.

Sparky says to give you a big :huggles: he just wishes he could kiss your nose and make you better and Dylan says if you're off your food can he have your dinner :thumbsup:

Jenny

Poor Spry, hope you're feeling better soon.

Sparky says to give you a big :huggles: he just wishes he could kiss your nose and make you better and Dylan says if you're off your food can he have your dinner :thumbsup:

Jenny

Oh, poor Spry. I don't like to think of her being poorly :( or anyone's whippet for that matter! I hope she's feeling better soon, Lesley, and I just know she'll be getting lots of TLC :huggles:

hope sprys feeling better soon. :thumbsup:

they do worry us dont they :(

So sorry to hear that Spry is not well. The boys send her lots of cuddles :huggles:

Hope she improves quickly :luck: :luck:

The R Word - Nightmare (w00t)

Awwww Spry says thankyou everyone, :huggles: she's perked up a little already :) eaten her tea and had a bit of trout(with a nice antibiotic in it :ph34r: )the others have had some too minus the pill, I think the pain killer jab must have helped alot because she began to loosen up nearly straight away not as tense now :thumbsup:

She's resting now and I'm keeping an eye on Kane a bit because he lays on her which she doesnt mind usually but when you're feeling a bit rough he's no feather weight :sweating:

Awwww :(

Lots of kisses from me and lots of hysterical leaping and sniffing from my lot for Spry.

Hope she's back to her normal self :wub: soon Lesley

Such a worry when they are poorly.................Big hugs to Spry form Mr Shag and Archie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad she's feeling better. Hope she continues to improve :luck: .

Glad to here she getting better :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back