The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Standing At Stud

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Great picture there Geoff,...full of nostalgia and humour... :cheers:

Your old Sally looks to a useful critter...UK Supreme Champ !!!

Mind you,..'Judges really had to know the score in them far off days',...no time for prancers, posers or five minute wonders.... ;) It was serious business.. 8)

All the best to you and yours,...ONLYTHECONY... ;)

yes geoff some good photos there and nice to see a collie x winning some trophys especially on here

ONLYTHECONY said:
Great picture there Geoff,...full of nostalgia and humour... :cheers: Your old Sally looks to a useful critter...UK Supreme Champ !!!

Mind you,..'Judges really had to know the score in them far off days',...no time for prancers, posers or five minute wonders.... ;) It was serious business.. 8)

All the best to you and yours,...ONLYTHECONY... ;)

Yes its 21years this coming September, just forget the judges name, I know he wasn't as pretty as our Sally :D mind you he had got his white flat cap pulled over his brow 8) :D :thumbsup: :p I'm sure his name will come to mind soon :D

His judging qualities were nearly as good as his field work skills :thumbsup:

Make no mistakes this bitch was one hell of a lamping dog.

Yours in sport Geoff

ourginny041.jpg

Now this bitch (Vicky) was a proper dolly mixture of breeds.

Beblington x Greyhound x Saluki x Greyhound sire.....Ged

Collie x Greyhound x Deerhound x Greyhound dam.....Kep and they all belonged to me.

S5000216.jpg

This is Tay, Josies litter brother 8 months old on the 18th of March, Sugar Daddys half brother & sister.

And here is my kennel lad, sorry John, but are watches are like our tape measures :D
S5000213.jpg

milly said:
And here is my kennel lad, sorry John, but are watches are like our tape measures :D
S5000213.jpg

whatdafuk is that bear doing in that cage ?? it better watch out or "philip the kennel maid" will get it between 2 baps..whats he doing there..."maranading it " before he cooks it :))

need more than 1 bear to ..."fill that phil" (w00t) (w00t)

j o:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
milly said:
S5000213.jpg

whatdafuk is that bear doing in that cage ?? it better watch out or "philip the kennel maid" will get it between 2 baps..whats he doing there..."maranading it " before he cooks it :))

need more than 1 bear to ..."fill that phil" (w00t) (w00t)

j o:) hn

Yes he is a bit of a breedy gastard :D

SHHHH...ferfuxsake dont tell him or im for dessert at highgate :eek: :oops:

hes a luvly fellow.... :huggles: ...................

j :( hn

He's the dogs bullocks.

Here our a list of his dislikes, I don't like chicken nuggetts.

I don't like curry.

I don't like spicey pizzas

I don't like chicken sandwitches

I don't like apple pies

I only like baked potatoes if its got loads of butter on......2 tubs

I don't like this track at Devon

I don't like the beach at Exmouth

I don't like wearing shorts, even if its red hot

At the Scottish Derby he said

I don't like Scotland because they talk funny

But really he's a very nice man, and he;s easily suited, ask Lou :D

milly said:
He's the dogs bullocks.Here our a list of his dislikes, I don't like chicken nuggetts.

I don't like curry.

I don't like spicey pizzas

I don't like chicken sandwitches

I don't like apple pies

I only like baked potatoes if its got loads of butter on......2 tubs

I don't like this track at Devon

I don't like the beach at Exmouth

I don't like wearing shorts, even if its red hot

At the Scottish Derby he said

I don't like Scotland because they talk funny

But really he's a very nice man, and he;s easily suited, ask Lou :D

AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY I THINK ....................

HES THE "BADGERS NODGERS" AND NO MISTAKE !!

J :thumbsup: HN

milly said:
PHTO0298.jpg
This is Buzz first on the left, his litter sister Penny centre and Freddy litter brother all Scottish Derby Winners, and two more that are on the lurcher racing scene which are very fast.

Buzz is being mated 2 a well bred whippet greyhound, she's about 21" should get some good under 23" out of this mating. watch this space :thumbsup:

mating takes place in the next week or so, anyone intrested I can have pick of the litter ;)

Buzz as successfully mated Gift of the Game by artificial insemination this morning.

Gift of the game is bred out of Rch/Nch Wor john x Time to fly.

Pups due 24th May.Serious Lurcher racers would be advised to order now,as these pups will be the 'bees knees' :thumbsup:

Will try 2 get some better shots later :b

S5000294.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]Recently crowned Supreme National Champion/Supreme Racing Champion Pennysworth[/SIZE]

This is the litter sister to Sugar Daddy.This bitch had one of the hardest heats on the day in her class i.e Brookhill Maggie,Sup Rch/Nch No surrender.and Bagheera.She won it,then went on to win the 40lb final,doing fantastic times.Then she ran off with the No limit winner,Deneside Belle,which stands about 26".This dog as been winning most of the no limit racing,but Penny reigned supreme,winning comfertably :thumbsup:

ps I wonder if she'd do well in the lurcher racing :D

milly said:
S5000294.jpg
[SIZE=21pt]Recently crowned Supreme National Champion/Supreme Racing Champion Pennysworth[/SIZE]

This is the litter sister to Sugar Daddy.This bitch had one of the hardest heats on the day in her class i.e Brookhill Maggie,Sup Rch/Nch No surrender.and Bagheera.She won it,then went on to win the 40lb final,doing fantastic times.Then she ran off with the No limit winner,Deneside Belle,which stands about 26".This dog as been winning most of the no limit racing,but Penny reigned supreme,winning comfertably :thumbsup:

ps I wonder if she'd do well in the lurcher racing :D

Dont think so Geoff.Those old none peds just dont have it do they.I think for our sake,you'd be better keeping her where she is".Ha Ha".Well done Geoff. ...Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back