The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Standing At Stud

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
S5000294.jpg
[SIZE=21pt]Recently crowned Supreme National Champion/Supreme Racing Champion Pennysworth[/SIZE]

This is the litter sister to Sugar Daddy.This bitch had one of the hardest heats on the day in her class i.e Brookhill Maggie,Sup Rch/Nch No surrender.and Bagheera.She won it,then went on to win the 40lb final,doing fantastic times.Then she ran off with the No limit winner,Deneside Belle,which stands about 26".This dog as been winning most of the no limit racing,but Penny reigned supreme,winning comfertably :thumbsup:

ps I wonder if she'd do well in the lurcher racing :D

only one way to find out is get it in there and then you would know :lol: :lol: and by the way a lot of them trophys look like the ones i gave away the other week

Thanks Mark, they won't look so lonely on the shelf at our house :D

PHTO0297.jpg

This lad now has another title to his name'No Limit English Derby winner',and I'm told he broke the track record :D

Well done geoff & Sugar daddy :thumbsup: great dog :thumbsup:

milly said:
PHTO0297.jpg
This lad now has another title to his name'No Limit English Derby winner',and I'm told he broke the track record :D

WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH AND BUZZ !!! I WATCHED HIS RUNS YESTERDAY AND HE'S TESTEMENT TO YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION :thumbsup:

That's very kind of you to say that Mick, that means alot. :thumbsup:

thank you, Geoff

Sugar Daddys new title is Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy :D

you've got fine looking dogs there geaff am sure they do you prod

:thumbsup:

You'd better stay behind, for extra spelling lessuns :oops: lessons :D :thumbsup:

Nothing yet, nudge nudge wink wink ;)

Just watched an old mid 90's video with Geff running a black dog .

fieldfare challenge, very fast and got to its hare well.

That was out of country music?

Bedlam said:
Just watched an old mid 90's video with Geff running a black dog .fieldfare challenge, very fast and got to its hare well.

That was out of country music?

Yes, that was our Tay Whippet x Greyhound (I'M OFF X MOVE ALONG BUNTY)

Alot of people used to think I only raced and showed my dogs, how very wrong they were :D :thumbsup: Still running this line of dogs today, in fact I'v had Country Music blood in my dogs for 3 decades :thumbsup: its the dogs bullocks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
milly said:
PHTO0298.jpg
This is Buzz first on the left, his litter sister Penny centre and Freddy litter brother all Scottish Derby Winners, and two more that are on the lurcher racing scene which are very fast.

Coming soon, Buzz, thats Sugar Daddy x my Greyhound bitch Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess, should be 3/4 ish :D Will let you know when she breaks down.

Don't be misled about whippet x greyhounds not having stamina! Got a video of one of my dogs coursing a hare for one & half mins. but you can bet diamonds some one will have had a grew that coursed a hare longer :D This dog won Chatsworth racing finals, and on one of the days he lost, so what, shit happens, but no excuses. I'm too good a dog man to take the edge off my grews before the big race ;) Many came to beat me but very few did, I take my hat off to those few genuine people who shook my hand after I beat them.

Yours in sport Geoff Fletcher nearly 59yrs old and a lot wiser ;)

geoff my black bitch has broken down and iam THINKING OF PUTTING HER TO A DOG would you be interested are is she not your type

markbrick said:
milly said:
milly said:
PHTO0298.jpg
This is Buzz first on the left, his litter sister Penny centre and Freddy litter brother all Scottish Derby Winners, and two more that are on the lurcher racing scene which are very fast.

Coming soon, Buzz, thats Sugar Daddy x my Greyhound bitch Droopys Kewell x Burnpark Bess, should be 3/4 ish :D Will let you know when she breaks down.

Don't be misled about whippet x greyhounds not having stamina! Got a video of one of my dogs coursing a hare for one & half mins. but you can bet diamonds some one will have had a grew that coursed a hare longer :D This dog won Chatsworth racing finals, and on one of the days he lost, so what, shit happens, but no excuses. I'm too good a dog man to take the edge off my grews before the big race ;) Many came to beat me but very few did, I take my hat off to those few genuine people who shook my hand after I beat them.

Yours in sport Geoff Fletcher nearly 59yrs old and a lot wiser ;)

geoff my black bitch has broken down and iam THINKING OF PUTTING HER TO A DOG would you be interested are is she not your type

:thumbsup: 07714187260 13 day

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks i will give you a bell,i think they could make the right unders dog to dominate there classes :thumbsup: mark

Unfortunatly Sugar Daddy is having a break from stud duties until further notice.

The reason being, we are getting him ready for a couple of big races and we don't want any distractions :wub: so that his mind is on the job in hand and not on the ladies ;)

Geoff :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back