The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stolen!!!!..from Wcgf!!!

I've crossposted to a couple of other forums. For some reason I can't access the poster on Doglost, could someone send it to me please?

I've crossposted to a couple of other forums. For some reason I can't access the poster on Doglost, could someone send it to me please?
Doglost are updating the website and I'm finding it very difficult to do anything on it, including getting the poster up :(

Best to email admin@doglost.co.uk and ask them to send it to you :thumbsup: that's how I got it.

Doglost are updating the website and I'm finding it very difficult to do anything on it, including getting the poster up :(

Best to email admin@doglost.co.uk and ask them to send it to you :thumbsup: that's how I got it.

Thanks, will do!

I do hope you get your little girl home soon... :luck: :luck:

i am soooo sorry to read about this - it was in my local news paper today and i was hoping fervantly that i had your dog, a little girl who i found yesterday. sadly the one i've got here is docked, about 6 years old, in season and a jrt crossed with something else - dachshund or lancashire heeler? a friend saw the article and got in tough with the police, mistakenly thinking it was the same dog and i am anxious that your hopes aren't raised as she's obviosely not ruBy :(

009.JPG

Thank you so much for posting - it is very comforting to know that people are looking out for Ruby and her owner will feel better for knowing this :(

The little girlie you have there is very sweet :wub: - I do hope you find her owners soon. She looks well cared for :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back