The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Storm & Son.......

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
after chemo num 5 i stopped off at a favourite spot of mine..."moat park". this hill is a view point for a big % of east belfast. not in these pix, just the lil "bone yard" down below :( ps. the wind blew his ears off :eek:

DSCF1885.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"the brindle express" & his pops !! have to say COLT just loves to charge up that hill..then when he gets there he spends ages enjoying the view !

DSCF1883.JPG

Looking well John :thumbsup: nice pics :luck:

Looking very well mate and obvously enjoying the views as well, good to see he's on the road to recovery :thumbsup:

YIS

JS

Looks like they are enjoying themselves glad he is doing well :wub:

(w00t) gorguse pics .thought ther was a snake in that second pic for a min :sweating:but looking at it again its storms lead :blink:

I thought it was a snake too! :lol:

He's looking great. Hope he continues to improve :luck: :cheers:

Storms looking great & it looks like you've had a lovely morning there. Nice view!!

Storm seems to be taking this treatment in his stride John, he looks very well, and Colt is looking rather dashing too :wub:

Handsome dogs - both of them :wub: Great views. :) I love Belfast - much better than Dublin for shopping. :lol:

much better than dublin full stop......!!! :x stinky dirty hole :x

j o:) hn

lovely pics,the views are superb john.storms looking well,colt is a handsome boy too :wub:

Great pics John, thought that was a snake in the grass until i remembered that St Paddy kicked all the snakes out of Ireland!! :luck:

I am so pleased Storm is doing well, he looks so good :luck: :luck:

Beautiful pics :)

Storm looks fantastic....well done :cheers:

Its lovely to see Storm looking so well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back