The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Storm

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
John, with your permission I would like to commission an artist to do a portrait of Storm for you. It would be a tribute to Storm, and also a tribute to you for going above and beyond your duty as a caring owner.

May I also say that Midlander Keith is also involved in this idea :oops:

So with your consent and the picture of your choice I would like to get the ball rolling. Geoff & Co

ps. my offer's over the past 18months still stand's ;)

milly said:
John, with your permission I would like to commission an artist to do a portrait of Storm for you. It would be a tribute to Storm, and also a tribute to you for going above and beyond your duty as a caring owner.May I also say that Midlander Keith is also involved in this idea :oops:

So with your consent and the picture of your choice I would like to get the ball rolling. Geoff & Co

wot a lovely gesture geoff ,and keith true friends in the sport :thumbsup:

A lovely gesture and im sure it will be taken up :))

geoff.. im not usually stuck for words. but thats a gesture to me that says "dog lovers helping a dog lover". id be honoured mate to take it.

i just dont know what to say now to you and keith and who ever else is behind it.

Stormydog friend of Milly...Keith and K9

Last edited by a moderator:
youve got a heart of gold geoff :thumbsup: lovely gesture mate :)

stormydog said:
geoff.. im not usually stuck for words. but thats a gesture to me that says "dog lovers helping a dog lover".  id be honoured mate to take it. i just dont know what to say now to you and keith and who ever else is behind it.

Stormydog friend of Milly...Keith and K9

John, I've tried phoning you but no luck, so could you e-mail the original photos of Storm to...... mary@portra.co.uk :thumbsup: she says the one's that I sent here are not quite big enough, she's spot bang on at portraits :thumbsup:

Look on non peds and see them she did for Yvonne, tile Lovely christmas present :thumbsup:

Geoff

thats a lovely gesture geoff.well done to you. :thumbsup: we all look forward to seeing the portrait when its done. :)

What a thoughtful thing to do. This lady does beautiful work.

Great idea Geoff! :cheers:

I've nagged him today about the other offer. ;)

milly said:
John, with your permission I would like to commission an artist to do a portrait of Storm for you. It would be a tribute to Storm, and also a tribute to you for going above and beyond your duty as a caring owner.May I also say that Midlander Keith is also involved in this idea :oops:

I would just like to thank all the generous K9 ers for putting their hands in their pockets towards the cost of this gift :thumbsup:

Your financial support means alot to me, and is much appreciated :thumbsup:

Geoff & Hazel

I would like to say a big thank you to alfyn :thumbsup: Debs as put a beautiful dog collar up for auction :thumbsup: on The Market Place K9 Talk.

Geoff

What a lovely idea!

This artists work is beautiful :thumbsup:

ive had emails from mary herself wanting to hear more on Storm...i sent her few more pictures to help her build up a background. mary has said shes dying to get stuck into this one. her work is just amazing..its worth having a look at her website.

i cant wait..tho the andrex will be at the ready me thinks !

Just gone onto Mary Herberts website, her art work is amazing. Please post pic of her artwork on storm when you get it.

Just been on the website, WOW her artwork is just breathtaking. John what a lovely memory for you.

Please put on a picture when it is complete.

That'll be a wonderful thing to have. I SO admire her work.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back