The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Storms Apprentice

Towzer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
went to gateshead last week (hence his name) :lol: to pick my new pup up hes a saluki greyhound lurcher, heres a few pics :cheers:

P4200049.jpg

P4200052.jpg

P4200053.jpg

P4200055.jpg

P4200054.jpg

hes 9 weeks old this week

What a gorgeous little face :wub: :wub: He's got really nice markings, love all the little spots and dots. :))

he is beautiful gonna be a big lad good luck with him :luck:

fantastic pup mate ! i know colour isnt everything but hes real flashy..very eye catching. best wishes for him and hope to meet up soon :cheers:

ps youre gonna need big trainers for him..look at his feet :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh he's lovely, good luck with him :luck:

What a stunner! :wub: - All the best with him :luck: :thumbsup:

awwww....... hes lovely :wub: :wub:

nice colour :thumbsup:

Towzer said:
went to gateshead last week (hence his name) :lol: to pick my new pup up hes a saluki greyhound lurcher, heres a few pics  :cheers:
P4200049.jpg

P4200052.jpg

P4200053.jpg

P4200055.jpg

P4200054.jpg

hes 9 weeks old this week

Oh,he,s fab.Lovely markings,and a nice face.I love him,good luck with him :luck:

Amandaxx

aww hes gorgeous isnt he?and look at the size of them paws! (w00t) :lol:

Oh my.. look at those Markings :wub: He is gonna be a stunning looking boy !! :thumbsup:

Tracey x

:p He's a real stunner, good luck and i hope you don't have too many sleepless night's, :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Diane.

(w00t) Gorgeous!!!!!

His legs are thicker than that branch - good bone :thumbsup:

thankyou for your kind words everyone :cheers: stormy when i bump into you mate eventually :lol: we will have a beer :cheers: :thumbsup:

What a smashing little pup...sturdy too.. :wub: you werent far away from me :thumbsup: hope you enjoyed your trip...Good luck with him. :luck:

just a few pics of geordie today at 14 an half weeks

P5220013.jpg

P5220011.jpg

P5220009.jpg

P5220014-1.jpg

:cheers:

(w00t) Love the whiskers on his face., and a good body length, nice dog. :thumbsup: Diane

ooooooo he looks lovely and theres still lots of growing. :wub:

Oh boy....he`s a beauty !! Oh his markings are gorgeous !! If he`s a geordie..he will be gorgeous !!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Good luck with him..he is going to be a BIG boy !!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back