The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stormys Little China....

young-shadow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi everyone john gave me some pictures to show of china...."dog-delinquent" extraordinaire !

S8301383.jpg

she dragged a ragged carpet onto the roof of one kennel to sit on. here she is spying at "bandits" cage

S8301384.jpg

then peeped over the wall for a nosey

john had to conjure up a way of blocking her from jumping up here as his wall is 7 foot tall and doesnt want china falling off from the top or jumping over.

ps he said well done to the winners at peterboro..tanya colt thrashed the winner of peterboro earlier on in the year so youve got loads to do yet :p

but 2nd was a good result.

Gosh shes grown hasnt she... :huggles: :wub: and what a cheeky madam with it :lol: is he sure Bandits safe up there.... :lol: :lol: :oops:

Gosh she's leaving puppyhood behind and turning in to a beautiful lady! :wub:

She lloks like pure mischief in those pics. I bet John is kept on his toes with her!! :lol:

Maybe China is on guard duty, looking out for 'big knickers' Husband :lol:

This pup looks a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

she looks fantastic john just has well your on a ban . looks like you have your hands full with her :D

Whoa.. she's looking good there.. all full of mischief :teehee: Bet theres some holes in the garden somewhere too :lol:

He must be so thrilled with her :wub: I know I would be :) I love the black ones :)

Tracey x

Blimey, she has grown up bless her :wub:

How does he get to Bandit's hutch, he must have some reach on him (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

p.s Any update on Colt's injury :huggles:

I bet she end's up 22/1/2 sh (Waiting for the backlash) :thumbsup: Nice pup John.Think you can still read these post's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say she stands 21 1/2" at the moment Billy, going by them 8" breeze blocks :D and if she was the only one in the litter she will be the fastest :p

TC said:
Blimey, she has grown up bless her  :wub:
How does he get to Bandit's hutch, he must have some reach on him  (w00t)   8)   :- "

TCx

p.s Any update on Colt's injury  :huggles:

heres the word from john....colts tendon damage is healing ok as the lump is shrinking ..hes massaging colt 3 times a day with some linament that mr. fletcher told him about. the muscle tear isnt as red now either..hes keeping him on the lead for a month anyway as hes taking him to that lurcher racing night at highgate in december. hel start training him after the lead walkings finished.

ps i nearly forgot mr fletcher was closest with his height guess....china stands at 20 1/2" and shes 7 months.

thanks y-s :)

young-shadow said:
TC said:
Blimey, she has grown up bless her  :wub:
How does he get to Bandit's hutch, he must have some reach on him  (w00t)   8)   :- "

TCx

p.s Any update on Colt's injury  :huggles:

heres the word from john....colts tendon damage is healing ok as the lump is shrinking ..hes massaging colt 3 times a day with some linament that mr. fletcher told him about. the muscle tear isnt as red now either..hes keeping him on the lead for a month anyway as hes taking him to that lurcher racing night at highgate in december. hel start training him after the lead walkings finished.

ps i nearly forgot mr fletcher was closest with his height guess....china stands at 20 1/2" and shes 7 months.

thanks y-s :)

Glad to hear things are going well with Colt's recovery, thanks for the update :thumbsup:

milly said:
I would say she stands 21 1/2" at the moment Billy, going by them 8" breeze blocks :D and if she was the only one in the litter she will be the fastest :p
I forgot 2 deduct the 2 layers of mortar at 1/2" thick = 20 1/2" :p

Wow she has grown hasnt she!! She looks like a handful!!

(w00t) I think the name China was maybe a bad choice John :lol: looks like she is going to be a handful, but thats know bad thing, i like a dog with spirit. ;) good luck with her. :thumbsup: Diane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back