The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stray Lurcher

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
awwww,poor dog,its freezing out there tonight.hope tony catches him/her.good luck :luck: :thumbsup:

wendy any more news about this poor dog?if hes out there tonight hell be frozen poor thing :(

shes even more timmed now than she was becoyes the dog wardens have been trying to crab at her and now we carnt even get her to take food out of our hand. I realy thought we would have court her buy now but becouse of them were back to squer one,

We have even had the dog wardens asking us to help them now they know they have messed things up but they wont staop grabbing at her if they get cloues on day they might even traine dog wardens properly :rant:

Wendy, your doing everything you can it's just a shame they are trying to grab at her.

have they not got any cage traps they could try?.

Wendy, is that 4 days the dog has been on the loose now? :eek:

It must be getting very weak without food and I don't know what your weather has been like over there,but we are getting very heavy frosts here :( she/he must be absolutey freezing by now :eek:

Stupid bl**dy dog wardens,don't they realise they are doing more harm than good :rant:

This is just awful :(

Good luck Wendy I hope you manage to catch her/him, :luck: you're doing a fab job so far :thumbsup:

Was hoping for good news on this when I saw it bumping up again :( Well think she must be getting a little food from somewhere if she's still being seen in the same areas, or reckon she'd have moved on further by now, so although its not great its something...even very nervous, wary dogs can be caught using the trap cages, so hope they give that a go. :luck:

You've done so well on this Fallenangel :thumbsup: Keep us posted please

our dog wardns here dont have a trap cage we had this problem last years with a stray greyhound that was on the looses for 12 months tony got to within inches of it ganing its tust over this time we ask for a trap cage even volanterd to sit nere it all night watching the cahe but no they woulndt get us on in the end the dog wardnes decided to go get her mod handed like now spooked her and she got run over so theu havent leard.

I have just seenher on tye coner of mys stree but with the dog wardns chasing her yestrday she even more nervous than ever she will be ok for food cos the fealds round here are overrun with rabbits thats who the last stary survived so long infact she looked realy fit on it

wendy tell them the owners came for her and took her back and that way theyll go away and stop trying to chase her and scare her.then youll be able to gain her trust and hopefully catch her.all the dogwardens will do ischase it scare it and watch it run away.why dont they learn a little patience?( really hope he/she is caught soon.hate to think of any dog out in this cold. :(

:( .Hope you catch this dog soon,,All the best :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well kris (w00t) that's not a bad idea at all, is it :thumbsup:

Hope you have some luck soon Wendy, the poor thing must be wondering whats going on all these idiots grabbing for it. They should leave it to you and Tony from what you"ve said the dog seems to trust you a bit.

kris said:
wendy tell them the owners came for her and took her back and that way theyll go away and stop trying to chase her and scare her.then youll be able to gain her trust and hopefully catch her.all the dogwardens will do ischase it scare it and watch it run away.why dont they learn a little patience?( really hope he/she is caught soon.hate to think of any dog out in this cold. :(

the only reson the dpg wardnes are chasing it is cos peoepl keep reporting it so every time the phone the dogwarden they come and try to carch it. tonys done 30 miles today driving about afetr this dog and hes been out most of today amd last night looking for her but shes got realy timmed now with them chasing her. she did come over to me once today when i had talula with me. Talula was winning at her and came over than talula got excited and barked and the dog was off again so were going out now taking the dogs with us in ones and 2 reting to get her to come over. Tonys out again now and its sfreezing poor thing must be so cold and frightend

Aww you are doing a really good job of trying to catch her/him, I really hope all your hard work pays off, good luck again and fingers crossed :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

Every time I look on here I hope for good news that its been caught :luck: , Hope you have more luck tomorrow :luck:

awwww,wendy you and tony wrap up warm hun, dont catch a cold.ive got fingers,toes and everything else crossed you catch this poor dog as its supposed to be minus 5 tonight. :luck: :luck: :luck: its absolutely freezing.

you know wendy, i take my hat off to you. :thumbsup: you have had a lousy year with all kinds of problems what with the car and one thing after another and youve not been in the best of health either.and yet here you are going out on a freezing november night when most folk are sat in front of the fire nice and warm.if theres any justice youll have a better year next year hun,when we do good to others it comes back to us threefold.hope you catch this dog soon. :)

Have you any more news Wendy ? been thinking of you, hope you have had more luck over the weekend :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

we havent seen her since about 1 30 am this morning we have both been inand out all day but no sign at all were getting worred.

Maybe someone's taken her in fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back