The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stray Lurcher

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
fingers crossed wendy

that today is the day you catch her/him

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

We have her well us and the dog warden shes safe now and ready to go she let the dog warden sit next to her and strock her then she left and sat back down did the same again and cliped the lead on her collar. we have nowere to put her here so shes on her way to manchester dogs home its not ideal but at least she will be warm and feed and hopefully get a nice new home she so gental.

she is about 18 months oldin good condion salukie whippet cross so if anyone here aof a missing lurcher fitting there discritions let them know were she is as shes not taged or chiped

She is so beautiful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

So glad you managed to get her safe and sound - hope she gets a lovely happy home very soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done on all your family's hard work to try and catch her before she got run over - lovely to hear of a happy ending! :thumbsup: :huggles: :)

Just the best news :thumbsup:

Beautiful :wub:

You and your family have done so much for her fallenangel :huggles: . Hope :luck: and caring folk will continue to be on her side :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, well done Wendy and your family :thumbsup: Hope she finds a good home soon.

Julie

Oh thats really great news, well done to yo all! :huggles:

She looks so beautiful.

YEY!!!!!Well done Wendy and Tony at least she will be warm and safe now :thumbsup:

So glad she is safe and out of this freezing weather, fingers crossed she has a home before christmas :santa:

Well done to you and your family Wendy for your determination in not giving up on this poor dog, nice to hear it will be safe and well now. :thumbsup:

Awww - Well Done Wendy and family :cheers: you deserve a medal ..... and what a pretty girl - :wub: glad shes safe and sound.

well think i might get some kip later on now as were all shatterd looking for her the good thing is with all the land round here theres pla\nty of rabbits and haers about she could have been catching. my lot have a feald day near the cannal after them. but its keeped her in a fit healthy condion. i do hope she goes to a home that knows about lurchers cos she looks like she knows wate shes doing. if anyones on the working sites like moochers can the post about her on there incase shes recognised (Im not allowed on there im not the sort of person thet want on there and got booted off without even posting :lol: )

The dog wardne said she will keep an eye on her at the dogs home and let us know if shes cleamed or up for adption

I'm so pleased you've got her at last! :cheers: :cheers: She does look lovely. :wub: I hope she finds a great new home. :luck: :luck:

Brilliant news. Well done Wendy and Tony. :cheers: :cheers: You really are caring people not to have given up trying to catch her. Hope she gets a loving home very soon. :luck: :luck: She looks a gorgeous girl. :wub: :wub:

I'll post her on Moochers and Hunting life.

WELL DONE for catching her- she looks really beautiful

awwww,well done wendy and tony for trying so hard and not giving up. :cheers: you deserve a pair of angels wings for all this. :D you truly were this little girls guardian angels. :thumbsup: so glad shes out of this terrible cold at last :(

:thumbsup: :cheers: well done wendy and tony glad to hear this little girl is now safe and sound and not roaming loose on these freezing nights :cheers:

Bless you all :huggles: you done a grand job :thumbsup:

you can all have a well deserved rest & a good nights sleep -_- without worrying about that poor little girl :huggles:

WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back