The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sunburn Weather At The Glos Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like everyone had a fantastic day :D A big well done to all the finalists and winners :cheers: :cheers:

peppermint lady said:
we had a brilliant day today :thumbsup:   maddie smudge and dottie all had a trial, we had 3 runner :sweating:   :sweating: i was running around like a looney :wacko:   :wacko:   it will be a laugh next year with 9 runners (w00t) i wont be line judging then folks :wacko:   :wacko:   :thumbsup:

my arms are also alittle on the red side :oops:   but i think jane (my sister) will be a tad sore tomorrow :lol:   :lol:

a great big well done to all the finalist :cheers:   we had a few tight finishes on the line :sweating:   :sweating:

thankyou lynn for returning violet :- "  i forgot you had her :b   :b

thats ok ... Maybe next time I will get as far as the car to drive off !!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

il be watching you

il start padlocking her cage in the van (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back