The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch/ Ch Chs Midnight Run Mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You know I had a funny feeling I'd go out to dinner and by the time I got back there'd be announcements of a puppy nature.

Luckily Ella has waited :- "

We'll see how good of a psychic Mark's nan is, she reckons Ella's mostly full of water and she'll have 4 bitches & 1 dog (w00t)

Vicky said:
We'll see how good of a psychic Mark's nan is, she reckons Ella's mostly full of water and she'll have 4 bitches & 1 dog  (w00t)
better get the mop and bucket ready then,because if it is water there will be a lot of it :lol:

any sign of her having them yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
JOHNG said:
Vicky said:
We'll see how good of a psychic Mark's nan is, she reckons Ella's mostly full of water and she'll have 4 bitches & 1 dog  (w00t)
better get the mop and bucket ready then,because if it is water there will be a lot of it :lol:

any sign of her having them yet?

:lol:

Nah nothing happening yet :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she is going to keep us all hanging on (w00t)

I bet you are watching her all the time waiting and waiting and waiting :- " :- " :- "

every time i c this topic has been posted on i think she must have had them then i look and its a no lol bet she has them tommoro on peters birthday :cheers:

sure to start sunday,when vicky/marks open on.sods law :luck: :luck:

Goodluck with the pups Vicky & Mark.. :thumbsup: :luck: hope all goes well 4 ya's.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

:lol: She's always been an awkward cow, it's bound to be Sunday (w00t)

Mark's in bed ill and Ella's in there playing the hot water bottle :wacko:

sherry said:
every time i c this topic has been posted on i think she must have had them then i look and its a no lol bet she has them tommoro on peters birthday :cheers:
:lol: Know what you mean Carol.Come on Ella

She cutting this close for tomorrow, have you decided who is baby sitting :D

I arranged a baby sitter a week ago thinking they'd be coming to keep their eye on puppies, not watching for labour to start which is sure to be the case (w00t)

anything happening yeti think Ella thinks its just to cold to let them out and i dont blame her

Wouldn't you effing believe it. She's starting just as i'm going through the door to wessy :sweating:

Great news can't wait to see these pups as I think Ella is gorgeous :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back