The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Swallownest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Alex for an excellent job on the lure with 156 dogs on the card on Saturday you well earned your money hope you are keeping in training for the champs along with rachel weir if she is available school permitting

well done all the winners hope everyone had a good weekend as for the condition of the track there was no one more dissapointed than the committee especially Bruce, Di and Chris who put a hell of a lot of work in that no one ever see,s , but as easter falls on a different date each year it has caused us a problem this year, looking on the bright side the track will be fine for theGolden Jacket open on the 13th May and spot on for the Champs,

We have been in discussion with the Swallownest Miners club committee about having the fence and gates moved back enabling us to have a permanent track down the side as it used to be, to which they have agreed so it is hoped to get this underway later in the year

On a personal note I would like to say a big thank you to Lin and Mal and Paul and Chris for looking after me and my dogs all weekend whilst I was out of action (Ive been there for 6 days and never saw one race)

and apologise to the rest of the committee for not being able to do my share of the work well done to the rest of you you did a great job

sorry to hear MAGIC BLADE came off injured and is making a good recovery :luck:

(just like to point out this was not due to the running suface ) before the critics jump in

Last edited by a moderator:
I only went sunday to monday but had a great time. Like the commitee have said the track can only get better now the football is finished. It was great at both champs last year. The commitee work hard for the members and as I alway say if anyone has complantes then do something about it and help out. Hope you are feeling better Linda my dad has been asking after you.

Kate thats the problem with the fire men they knew they would get jumped on with all the woman on the field. They took one look and fled. (w00t)

what a good job this was not a bwra event, :- " :thumbsup: im sure the track can only get better from what i have been told it can only get better :b just a shame most of the dogs injured at this weekend not be fit to run on it, :oops: just like to say it was Dennis, Denise, linda and les who worked hard to get the track in good condition for both last years champs :thumbsup: well done to them for working so hard

Raced 4 sound dogs, went home with 4 sound dogs :- "

hellbound said:
what a good job this was not a bwra event,  :- "    :thumbsup: im sure the track can only get better  from what i have been told it can only get better  :b   just a shame most of the dogs injured at this weekend not be fit to run on it,  :oops:   just like to say it was Dennis, Denise, linda and les who worked hard to get the track in good condition for both last years champs  :thumbsup: well done to them for working so hard

I am sure it wont bother you what the track is like the rest of the year, as you wont be racing on it :oops:

cheatbound :oops: hellbound this committee puts time and money into trying our best for members not taking out as you did so shut it you horrible arsse hole

I raced Don Sysons dog for him on Saturday and Sunday, at no time did anyone say I must race, I considered the track quite acceptable to race on as did 140 plus other dogs and their owners.

I only saw one bad accident and that was nothing to do with the condition of the track but with the lure jamming and the dog rolling over whilst trying to stop for the lure in full flight. I am sure that the normal stopper injuries would also have happened but to say that (Quote) just a shame most of the dogs injured at this weekend not be fit to run on it, (Unquote) is an inflammatory statement to try and stir up trouble by you, on you and your friends behalf.

The committee and workers had done the best they could to get the track in a good condition, no it wasn’t perfect but it wasn’t unfit to race on in many peoples opinions

Sadly a posting that we all expect from you

Hellbound, why dont you shut your trap, its about as big as your ********.

I suppose all the other tracks you are banned from arent up to standard either.

Hi everyone,

Graham and I are VERY NEW to racing and just wanted to say thank you to all the federation committee and all the other competitors at the weekend who made the event a pleasure to attend. I had no hesitation about running our little lad on the track, one of the things we had to accept when we decided to let Perry have a go is that racing dogs can get injured at any event at any time but then dogs can get injured having a run in the park or even in the garden. If you dont want the risk then you dont race your dogs. We used to lure course and have seen some nasty injuries, its a calculated risk. What inpressed me greatly was the concern shown by everyone after the unfortunate dog was injured and the speed at which a whip round was done to help out. Graham and I are really looking forward to the next event at Swallownest and will not hesitate to enter Perry.

Kindest regards Marie

hellbound said:
what a good job this was not a bwra event,  :- "    :thumbsup:
Could you explain your statment...what do you mean by it ?

Hole.gif

if we are getting into argument moad hellbound i might as well ask this question do you think you would have won at the recent bend champs had there been drug testing on :oops:

oh bolox they can slag and stir at every opportunity so I'm just saying what a lot thought whats good for one and all that crap

marielou said:
Hi everyone,Graham and I are VERY NEW to racing and just wanted to say thank you to all the federation committee and all the other competitors at the weekend who made the event a pleasure to attend. I had no hesitation about running our little lad on the track, one of the things we had to accept when we decided to let Perry have a go is that racing dogs can get injured at any event at any time but then dogs can get injured having a run in the park or even in the garden. If you dont want the risk then you dont race your dogs. We used to lure course and have seen some nasty injuries, its a calculated risk.  What inpressed me greatly was the concern shown by everyone after the unfortunate dog was injured and the speed at which a whip round was done to help out.  Graham and I are really looking forward to the next event at Swallownest and will not hesitate to enter Perry.

Kindest regards Marie

nice to see people with a nice positive attitude :thumbsup:

springer said:
peggy sue must be lame if spirit of the stag as beat her

SPRINGER YOU HAVE A VERY SPITEFULl TONGUE, SHAME YOU CANT PUT A NAME TO YOUR COMMENTS OBVIOUSLY NO BACK BONE, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU THEN I WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY TO RIP IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

GARY

:angry: :rant:

true but this isn't to do with the bwra its just a few tossers who like to try and put an even bigger void between the fed and bwra hellbound loves to stir between the two bodies :oops: were all in it for the love of the sport WELL most are dont let the likes of springer oviously someone who wont say there name :blink: bother you gaz its jealousy more wins for bramble to come shes a good bitch :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
gary farmer said:
springer said:
peggy sue must be lame if spirit of the stag as beat her

SPRINGER YOU HAVE A VERY SPITEFULl TONGUE, SHAME YOU CANT PUT A NAME TO YOUR COMMENTS OBVIOUSLY NO BACK BONE, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU THEN I WOULD BE QUITE HAPPY TO RIP IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

GARY

:angry: :rant:

GO GARY .GO GARY .GO GARY ............LOL :thumbsup:

i hate these people who stir and but bad things into new members minds its a good thing i have been in it since i was in it and encouraging people to come into the sport but they must see these people stirring :lol: i like the people who just want to go racing have a laugh and a good time. :cheers: :clown: o:)

mutley said:
if we are getting into argument moad hellbound i might as well ask this question do you think you would have won at the recent bend champs had there been drug testing on  :oops:

yes, he would have won

the nnwrf do drug testing :D :D :D :D every set off samples you have sent so far have had positive test results back,,,did you ask your member who got a positive test result with the nnwrf WOULD YOU HAVE GOT A BWRA TITLE AT THE RECENT BEND CHAMPS IF DRUG TEST WOULD HAVE BEEN ON :oops: are you saying the members you tested AND CAME BACK SHOW POSITIVE RESULTS are all CHEATS, and if so why have you done nothing about them :oops:

oh bolox they can slag and stir at every opportunity so I'm just saying what a lot thought whats good for one and all that crap

--------------------

user posted image

Gary Bailey

what a good job this was not a bwra event, whistling.gif thumbsup.gif im sure the track can only get better from what i have been told it can only get better blush.gif just a shame most of the dogs injured at this weekend not be fit to run on it, poster_oops.gif just like to say it was Dennis, Denise, linda and les who worked hard to get the track in good condition for both last years champs thumbsup.gif well done to them for working so hard

ONLY SAYING WHAT A LOT THOUGHT see i can read minds to :oops: :thumbsup:

COMMENTS ALREADY MADE BY NNWRF COMMITTEE AND MEMBERS, BEFORE MY POST, IM JUST SAY WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY SAID :- "

as for the condition of the track there was no one more dissapointed than the committee

well done everyone after all the shamble

Shame the track wasn't up to scratch but i am more than sure it will be for our forthcoming championships now the football season is over

a few people did not run because of the state of the track

SPRINGER'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A SPITEFUL TONGUE infact you could be forgiven for thinking MUTLEY AND SPRINGER were one in the same :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back