The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Swedish Congress And Sighthound Show

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ive just got back from a super 5 days i n Sweden at the Whippet congress and what a fantastic time Ive had.

More to come from me later when ive downloaded thepics, but would just like to say a huge thankyou to Magnus , Roger and all the Swedish whippet club people for all the hard work that was put into it to make it a super experiance .

Great to meet up with old friends Henrick ,Malin,Lars, Tamara and her mum , plus new faces Sued , Greg ,John , Noreen , Shelly and many others from all over the world . of course there were some UK folk too ;)

Vann , I think an article for your magazine will be in the post in the near future ;)

Glad you've had fun and made it home safely :huggles:

We've missed you! :D

doris said:
Glad you've had fun and made it home safely :huggles:
[SIZE=14pt]We've missed you! :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Speak for yourself :cheers: [/SIZE]

Missing JAX is like missing a headache :oops:

Glad you had a great time :thumbsup: look forward to the piccys :thumbsup:

Hope you had a lovely time. Always wanted to visit Sweden myself. Want to visit SKOGSVILLE. lucky you. :wub: :wub: :wub:

dawn said:
[SIZE=14pt] Speak for yourself  :cheers: [/SIZE]
Missing JAX is like missing a headache  :oops:

Either way, you know when you've got one and you know when you haven't ;)

Got to 2nd all what Jax has written, had a brill time ! :cheers:

Here's a pic of two K9ers with their charges for the show :thumbsup:

News just in Roger and I are so proud of our breeding connections with the Best in show and the Best Puppy in Show, Lynne and Eva must be pleased as Best dog was by Cobyco Call the Shots, all these are German owned, so there will be great celebrations in the German camp. Also 4th Best bitch overall was Hyjo with Pixie a daughter of naughty Oliver and Whipcat Faithful at Courthill.

Thanks Wendy , :cheers:

Ive yet to sort out my pics and of course have no bitch resluts as we came away before the end , plus the fact that I gave all my congrees folders and books to Gay to bring back in her camper vanthingy as i knew i would be over weight limit , As it was I was exactly 15 kg (w00t) ;)

Look at `my` Oskar` :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
patsy said:
News just in Roger and I are so proud of our breeding connections with the Best in show and the Best Puppy in Show, Lynne and Eva must be pleased as Best dog was by Cobyco Call the Shots, all these are German owned, so there will be great celebrations in the German camp. Also 4th Best bitch overall was Hyjo with Pixie a daughter of naughty Oliver and Whipcat Faithful at Courthill.

Hes a super dog Patsy . I really liked him ( as you would expect ) I was lucky enough to be stood next to him in the class :cheers:

JAX said:
patsy said:

Hes a super dog Patsy . I really liked him ( as you would expect ) I was lucky enough to be stood next to him in the class :cheers:

The best dog is Gone with the Wind High on Emotion and he is by Cobyco Center Piece (Timmy) not by Call the Shots (Ronnie). :)

heres one or two pics from the show and congress

First, one of the best dog :wub:

another view of the ring and people around it

but what I really must show you is the fabulous place I got to stay in :wub: :wub:

just look at this

and the view from the kitchen was :wub:

on Weds night we had the most super sunset

and we had a few `friends` round for some drinks and jollys

plus Dessie had a birthday while we were there , (w00t) now shes as old as me :lol:

Just as well really as we had to use the lid from her birthday cake as the salad bowl :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back