The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tara 10 Months Old

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank You all!

@ webicie 09: I am not a talented photorgapher at all, I used the automatic setting this time. And this is not my own camera (Canon EOS 350D), but a Fujifilm Finepix S5800, what I usually don't use. But that one was ready at my hand, and I made a promise for some stacked pics here... :b

Thank You all!
@ webicie 09: I am not a talented photorgapher at all, I used the automatic setting this time. And this is not my own camera (Canon EOS 350D), but a Fujifilm Finepix S5800, what I usually don't use. But that one was ready at my hand, and I made a promise for some stacked pics here... :b

Well I think they are super & I thankyou for posting them as I was one of the people asking for pics on the stack,I think you have done a wonderful job and even more so the fact that you did it without any help...I am sooo impressed no matter what camera you used!!!! Thankyou again for them she is simply beautiful (well they both are) and the one of her & Vega both looking over their shoulders is my fav along with Vega's beautiful head study. :)

And now she is 11 months old....

pp_free_tibet-600x451.jpg

I think she's lovely Maia. Yes, I'd like a bit more depth of chest at the elbow but it may come, and there's so much else to like about her one can be a bit forgiving?

Gorgeous black bitch. Unfortunately alot of alrounder judges in this country wouldn't appreciate a quality black whippet.

It wouldn't bother me her not having a deep chest at that age as long as the shape is there, then the potential is there. Plus the camera angle is down to up and not straight onto the dog (if you know what I mean).

She is lovely.

:wub: Still beautiful..................................... :thumbsup:

Well my black and white (and brown from the mud) thinks she's a bit tasty too (w00t) He's always liked Vega and thinks she looks as good as ever :wub:

Image203.jpg

Image62.jpg

Image21.jpg

Sorry about the pics, they're the most recent I've got and he's out and about hunting rabbits instead of being stacked properly :b

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's lovely Maia. Yes, I'd like a bit more depth of chest at the elbow but it may come, and there's so much else to like about her one can be a bit forgiving?
Thanks, Lana...must agree. I do hope she will be stronger and deeper in body, and there is hope 'cause she is only 11 moths old. :) Anyway we love her much and she has such a lovely personality what makes her a real star in our family and circle of friends :)

Well my black and white (and brown from the mud) thinks she's a bit tasty too (w00t) He's always liked Vega and thinks she looks as good as ever :wub:
Image203.jpg

Image62.jpg

Image21.jpg

Sorry about the pics, they're the most recent I've got and he's out and about hunting rabbits instead of being stacked properly :b

TCx
I still like your boy much! :wub: :)

Some off-topic pictures of the half sisters :)

tara_vega.jpg

tara_vega2.jpg

And I finish it NOW, this is not the general discussion topic, but it's about showing....some show results will also come soon....hopefully :)

tara_vega2.jpg

What a PERFECT bundle...I've always adored Vega, Tara is gorgeous too, she looks a lovely size!

Tara is gorgeous; she does need bit more maturing to do, but in my experience the best ones take their time. :thumbsup:

And Badger looks just stunning, absolutely beautiful :)

What's not to love about Badger? IMO he's an absolute RIPPER!

Time you started a thread of his own Tracey with some new stacked pics. It's been ages and as his #1 fan I'm having withdrawals.

What's not to love about Badger? IMO he's an absolute RIPPER!
Time you started a thread of his own Tracey with some new stacked pics. It's been ages and as his #1 fan I'm having withdrawals.
I shall do my best for some new pics... :)

You're fine Maia ... I wes asking Tracey for more pics of Badger....

You're fine Maia ... I wes asking Tracey for more pics of Badger....
LOL I will do my best to get a thread up but most of the pictures I have of him are when he's hunting (w00t)

I'm hoping Louise (Dewerstone) might be at SWWC Champ Show next month as I need an updated professional shot :-

I'm glad your adoration has not waned in the absence of his presence on here lol 8) :* :lol:

TCx

What beautiful dogs... :wub: :wub: really enjoyed your pictures...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back