The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You'll hear Lloyd shouting at me and saying f words alot....

LOL ......Yes it'll probably be the same script as Chris on Thursday morning :( ........God i'm looking forward to this holiday lol ...... :lol:

Caravan's on the drive......Wine was the first thing to be packed :thumbsup: Just getting the bedding in, and we'll only have a bit to do tomorrow and Thursday :))

Chris has done a good job of packing so far :b .......Just got my stuff and the dog's stuff to do, then we're set (w00t) .......Yippee .......There's a song isn't there .......We're all going on a summer holiday :lol: :cheers: :D :cheers:

Come on girls make your minds up! do I bring the dinner jacket & black tie or not

Hang on this is looking expensive? thought we could share a bag of chips? :p

hey how many people remember getting chips wrapped in newpaper from the chippy (I don't i'm to young but i've been told lol)

them were the days them were.

Mark Roberts said:
hey how many people remember getting chips wrapped in newpaper from the chippy (I don't i'm to young but i've been told lol)
them were the days them were.

I remember :D ......(btw I'm younger than you lol)

Strike Whippets said:
Well I shall bring mine.........

Well in that case i'll bring mine lol ......Where you taking Paula, Jo and myself then Mark :- "

Yes, which POSH hotel.......We don't want fish'n'chips in newspaper! Smoked salmon entrees, lobster thermidor and Champagne are about right

Hang on posh bird, I didnt say anything about fish? jesus i'll be broke at this rate, :sweating: 1 bag of chips to sharte I meant. :b

Mark Roberts said:
Hang on posh bird, I didnt say anything about fish? jesus i'll be broke at this rate,  :sweating:   1 bag of chips to sharte I meant.  :b
You've got a lot to learn Roberts........Ladies from Royal Gloucestershire don't do chippy..................Do we Hannah? At a stretch we might do chinky though LOL..Not in the ball gown, sweet and sour is terrible to get rid of!

You've got a lot to learn Roberts........Ladies from Royal Gloucestershire don't do chippy..................Do we Hannah? At a stretch we might do chinky though LOL..Not in the ball gown, sweet and sour is terrible to get rid of!

Got to agree with you there .........We are definatly posh (well befor we've had a few that is lol) ......Chippy nah .....Chinky yep :thumbsup:

right so it's digital camera Saturday night when your both pissed and pics on K9 Monday lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back