The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Right stuff the tattoo, i'm going down Wednesday give me longer to annoy Rea :oops:

Hannah there is already a 5 ltr box of white wine chilling here for you & Jo. :D

Might last 1 night :cheers:

Beofre you go to the pub anyway :p

SSHHHHHHH, THEY' ALL (w00t) (w00t) WANT TO SHARE (w00t)

Has anyone been down to the track lately? Just wondering how the track is bearing up with the hot weather. Has there been any rain down there? Was at Andover yesterday and the ground was like concrete, it is a long journey for us to pull out on the day, so can anyone advise us?

I don't know about the track Darc ........I thought they had away of getting water on to the track now, but I may be wrong :unsure: ......

Rae said:
Hannah there is already a 5 ltr box of white wine chilling here for you & Jo. :D
Might last 1 night  :cheers:

Beofre you go to the pub anyway  :p

:cheers: LOL ......but I agree with Joanna .......Sshhh, we'll pretend that you were pretending, so it's pretend, imaginary wine :wacko: .....Easy see lol

Darcia said:
Has anyone been down to the track lately? Just wondering how the track is bearing up with the hot weather. Has there been any rain down there? Was at Andover yesterday and the ground was like concrete, it is a long journey for us to pull out on the day, so can anyone advise us?
We've had rain today but that's the first time in 2 weeks - unless they do get water to the ground it will be bone hard. If I get the chance I'll pop down and have a look.

ok you've twisted my arm, i'll have you a drink ready give me a bell when your nearly there.

What day you coming? Thursday?

And we'll be there Friday lunch time ish...well we are not very organised or up very early, and prone to disaster (w00t) ............and the awning is absolutely a complete nightmare apparently, so all help welcome if you don't want to witness murder (w00t) :rant: :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back