The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Righty Ho - we are all booked up for this weekend now :D 10 of the pitches are whippeteers so with an average of 4 dogs each we are looking at 40 whippets (w00t) :wub: Plenty of 'Roo rooing' :lol:

The Pub is all organised for the Saturday night. :cheers:

Directions attached for anyone who needs them :)

Looking forward to it :D

directions_no_logo.doc

Attachments

• directions_no_logo.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 127
LOL ! Not a dig at you Mark....but handy just incase.. you do loose them for the 4th time :clown:

I am not just brave - but also ferocious - so you lot better be good campers :p

Now Now Rea, i've got the directions cos i've got your web site in my favs cos I lost them again (I mean in case I lost them again lol)

I am not just brave - but also ferocious - so you lot better be good campers
Whippet Racers & Good? just doesnt seem to belong together those 2 words.but don't worry i'm a little o:)

Judy, I wasn't going to tell Rea about your little swallowing problem :oops:

OMG - what have I done (w00t) :unsure:

Rea, don't panic since Hannahs fire incidents we all carry fire Extinguishers now.

Don't worry Hannah. I believe Fire Starters Anynomous hold meetings near you every Wednesday. :luck:

Mark Roberts said:
Hannah, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Well if I'm that old then i'm wearing well lol .........Were as you on the other hand :oops: ........... :huggles: you really ............It's getting exciting isn't it (I know I'm a sad person) but this is our holiday this year and i'm soooo looking forward to it :b ......Can't go on many holiday's with 8 dog's :D ..........

Judy said:
Don't worry Hannah. I believe Fire Starters Anynomous hold meetings near you every Wednesday. :luck:

LOL ........ :p ...........Goodness me we have a pair of joker's on here tonight :- " ......Honest Rae, they're telling whopper's :D

For your age Hannah your looking fantastic, ignore what everyone else says :sweating:

Judy, I heard on the whippet Grapevine Hannahs been banned from Firestarters so being to unpredictable :wacko: but i'm sure it's wronge.

Rea, how fars the firestation from you (just in case! hounest theres no need to worry as long as Hannah doesnt drink)

I'm not unpredictable, I don't drink and I don't start fire's :eek: ......Well two out of 3 aint bad :b ...........

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back