The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Hannah, Life wouldnt be the same without you lass, :thumbsup:

Ofcourse I have sorted out a good pitch for you Hannah - right next to Mr Roberts (w00t)

Mark Roberts said:
So i'm not on your couch then Rae?,

Why - Is Paula gonna throw you out? (w00t)

More chance of one of your whippies on our couch Mr Roberts :p

Hannah - as if I would really put you and little 'Er' next to the Roberts's :- "

Warning to anyone camping near our garden...Star & Leia will poke their heads throught the fence and flirt/ roo roo at everyone going past :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i've just got my nice new satalite dish/tripod so i'll be trying it out at your place Rea, so could do with a nice southern outlook. lol

So you'd better be nice Hannah or no greyhound racing on 425 for you?, hey Hannah we could have freindly bets lol.

So Rea is that a yes as long as I bring a whippet lol :oops:

(w00t) (w00t)

So you'd better be nice Hannah or no greyhound racing on 425 for you?, hey Hannah we could have freindly bets lol.

Oh ha ha :p .........Wouldn't mind watching a bit of Greyhound racing though :b

No problem lass you bring the beers i'll bring the Sat system. :- " so whats the betting gonna be £5 a race nearest to winning take it?

Strike Whippets said:
Eric  :wub:   He can rampage all he wants  (w00t)

Little Eric said thank's aunty Rae :huggles: ........He also said can you park us away from Dave who keep's laughing at his name :eek: .......lol :lol:

eric is a lovely name :- " ( for a viking ) :oops:

Mr Roberts...

No you can not sleep on our couch - even with a whippet and Eric suits his name....and I'll have you know that he can talk you know...he talks all day to Hannah....he does......and she talks to him back...... :huggles:

And for your cheek Mr 'Conway' towards Eric & his name - you are now pitched up next to Mr Roberts :p :lol:

(w00t) See don't mess with the Little Er ......He has friend's in high place's :D ........Aunty Rae is the founding member of the "We love Eric Club" btw :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back