The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Taunton Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
god i'm so sorry (w00t) please dont put me next to that nasty mr roberts, he tried to blow up my last camper :oops:

please dont put me next to that nasty mr roberts, he tried to blow up my last camper
That was an accident the judge said so, it wasnt my fault the tin of petrol fell over and I dropped the match :sweating: .

See you soon Dave mate :p

Is it too late to cancel....we are borrowing Mummy's caravan.........it is very nice and posh (unlike us and our whips and 11 year old boy)?

Joanna said:
Is it too late to cancel....we are borrowing Mummy's caravan.........it is very nice and posh (unlike us and our whips and 11 year old boy)?
I hope you've got it well insured :- "

.........it is very nice and posh (unlike us and our whips and 11 year old boy)?
You not posh Joanna? you make Victoria Beckam look scruffy ;)

Hannah, Reas got Ginger cake (what a camp site they even supply your fav foods lol :b )

Nigel said:
Joanna said:
I hope you've got it well insured :- "

Oh yes, I did check that! Luckily they have just returned from their holiday too.....I think we might erect a 10 foot fence with razor wire around it though to be on the safe side :eek:

Joanna said:
Oh yes, I did check that! Luckily they have just returned from their holiday too.....I think we might erect a 10 foot fence with razor wire around it though to be on the safe side :eek:
or maybe a moat and drawbridge :lol:

It's only 8 days now :D

And it's :sweating: 8) here.

Despite all the threats of arson and drunken antics I cant wait. :cheers:

Nigel & Judy - you do know it's not a nudist site dont you? :- " :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hardy,hardy, ha, ha, ha!

We ain't ever gonna live that one down :b

Mind you, it was worth it. :lol:

8 days? i'm getting plenty of prectise in on the :cheers: front, gonna do my best to keep up with Hannah but i'm sure her being a pro drinker i'll have no chance.

Won't be there till about 8pm though cos i'm having my new tattoo done at 12.30 :thumbsup:

Rae said:
It's only 8 days now  :D
And it's  :sweating:   8)   here.

Despite all the threats of arson and drunken antics I cant wait.  :cheers:

Nigel & Judy - you do know it's not a nudist site dont you?  :- "  :lol:

Are you REALLY sure your looking forward to us all staying ?? lol :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
8 days? i'm getting plenty of prectise in on the  :cheers:   front, gonna do my best to keep up with Hannah but i'm sure her being a pro drinker i'll have no chance.

(w00t) You'll need more than 8 day's worth of training love ;) ......what picture are you having now ??

A Bull Dog with 2 flags behind it (1 union jack, 1 Georges Flag) with some words underneath, still pondering on the words.

something along the lines of English Born & Bred, not 100% about that yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
i'll show it you Friday Hannah (the tattoo  :p   )

:b ........LOL ........One of my old boyfriend's had a british bulldog, with a top hat on, wearing the union jack ...tattoo .......Just thought i'd share that usless piece of info with you :D ......hope it don't hurt to much :eek:

This 1 looks pretty p#ssed off lol.

Hannah your welth on knoelege leaves me in awwww lol :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back