The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tegan And Owen

oakmoorehill

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tegan and Owen would like to announce the arrival during the night of their new family

At the moment we have 4 bitches and 3 dogs but I think there is at least one more to arrive.

Photos will follow later today as I have been up all night with Tegan

Congratulations Helen :huggles:

Hurry up with the pictures

Congratulations Helen, another big litter on k9, puppies everywhere!

Wow ! so many big litters, must be something in the water :- "

Well done Tegan :thumbsup:

Well pleased for you Helen, and good luck to mum and pups, im 10 mins away if you need anything :luck:

:cheers:

:cheers: Congratulations Helen :cheers: and of course well done to the proud parents :huggles:

wow well done tegan :huggles:

well done helen ,hope to see some pics soon so dont sleep for too long :p :teehee:

Well done Tegan! :huggles:

Congratulations to all concerned :D :thumbsup:

Blimey another big litter...Congratulations...cant wait to see them all... :cheers:

Ok I' back up now I have taken a couple of photos of the new babies but Tegan is not to happy about it at the moment.

The end total was 9 pups 4 bitches and 5 dogs .The lightest was 9oz and the heaviest 12 oz.

crufts2008013.jpg

crufts2008012.jpg

Have you spotted the 2 odd puppies? remember both parents are brindle :- "

The first was born at 9.25 yesterdayshe then went 3 hours befor the next a born and we were beggining to get a little concerned but then a bitch appeared. Then another hour and 2 arrived together. Then after that they arrived at regular intervals. All are doing well and are suckling Tegan is happier now they are out she was getting a little fed up carrying them round

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: WELL DONE TEGAN AND OWEN :cheers: LOVELY BABIES

WELL DONE TO YOU HELEN :thumbsup:

What little beauties :wub:

Another lovely whippet litter :huggles:

aww they are gorgeous helen :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

:cheers: Congratulations on your lovely litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

congratulations..........they are all beautiful :wub: :wub:

well done tegan and owen

what a nice family they make

good luck with them

i did say 8 to 10 pups so i was nearly right again :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back