The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Cornish Lurcher Championships 2007

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Putting these up from the weekend. Just random stuff i took in between events.

Cheers to all those who put the effort iinto making the weekend very enjoyable. The hospitality was second to none and the folk who took part were friendly and into their dogs, what more can you ask for.............except 1st , 2nd and 3rd place!!!..........and reserve!! :lol: :oops:

lurchershow001.jpg

lurchershow077.jpg

lurchershow080.jpg

lurchershow081.jpg

lurchershow103.jpg

lurchershow120.jpg

lurchershow137.jpg

lurchershow137a.jpg

lurchershow138.jpg

markbrick said:
well terry,meg did well and she is one good dog in the racing but think of cat she does everything all day and still wins the racing are is a very close 2nd,i kept her out of the long jump as i gave lady the chance, kat does and would jump 25 feet but lady doing 22 to win and never knocking one down up to that jump shows there proberly the best in the country,and definatly since there only 19 inch to 22,i suppose there will be photos to follow,mark
That endurance event just goes to show that any dog even if it hardly chases a lure stands a chance. did it have something in its water this weekend. would have like to have been there this weekend from what i've seen of the winning my dogs ( non peds) would have had another trophy!

lurchershow262.jpg

lurchershow263.jpg

lurchershow271.jpg

Mark and co.....I'll sort yours out later ;) They are special!!

I got the dogs to see too 8)

Brilliant pics :thumbsup: Who says you need good weather to have a great weekend :D Karen

WOW! thanks for the photos rob, there are some beauties there! we are so busy at times we don't get the opportunity to take as many as we'd like so it's very much appreciated :thumbsup:

the last one is my favourite, but i supposed i am biased ;)

The next lot are for mark, joe and the dog Blue that done well ;)

lurchershow003.jpg

lurchershow017.jpg

lurchershow022.jpg

lurchershow049.jpg

lurchershow053.jpg

lurchershow053.jpg

lurchershow144.jpg

lurchershow144.jpg

EXCELLANT PICTURES ,AGAIN THE SHOW AND THE COMPETION WAS THE BEST IVE COME ACROSS AND THE PEOPLE :thumbsup: MARK

The boy Blue

lurchershow059.jpg

lurchershow060.jpg

lurchershow113.jpg

lurchershow114.jpg

lurchershow126.jpg

lurchershow133large.jpg

lurchershow217.jpg

lurchershow251.jpg

If anyone who was at the show wants a copy of these pics (i have a few more of other dogs too) then PM me and i will try and sort something out. Cheers.

These two i meant to post earlier and missed them.

I really like this little bitch, hence the amount of pictures i took!! :lol: I know Mark loves his black bitch Kat, but for me this little bitch is a nicer stamp of dog. Not for the show circuit or racing.........although she cleaned up here fella like I said she would!!...............And Ive never seen her compete before ;)

Shame your not gonna take a litter from her, ..............instead I'll have to look forward to seeing her work some bunnies day and night :thumbsup:

lurchershow214.jpg

lurchershow267.jpg

Nice pics again, thanks 4 getting a few of my Buddy, much appreciated.

owe u a drink

Joe :cheers:

cheers rob i would love a copy of them pics and cant wait to show you them working,mark

Can some one PM me the link to the photographer who was at the show on Sunday.

I dont often get pics of my own dogs!

Cheers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back